Question Group Manager

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by UntamedNight, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UntamedNight

I've recently bought a Minecraft server for version 1.14.4 and have been having troubles with group manager. I cant figure out how to enable warping with signs for default players (essential plugin) and how to make npc's interact with default players (citizen plugin). Ive pasted the perms into every place imaginable but still cant figure out what Im doing wrong. The perms Im trying to set are the following:
    - essentials.warp
    - essentials.warp.list
    - essentials.signs.use.warp
    - citizens.npc.talk
    - essentials.warps.<spleef>
    - essentials.warps.<spawn>
    - essentials.warps.<duels>

I have since reinstalled the group manager plugin therefore I have the standard files that u get when installing it for 1.14.4.
    If it helps, here's a list of all of the installed plugins: ccInstantRespawn, Citizens, EssentialsX, GroupManager, Vault, worldedit-bukkit, worldguard-bukkit

Well I finally found out why people weren’t able to use warp signs. The server has a confit file where there is a “no build” zone. Simply had to cut out spawn and paste it 30 meters away from it. I threw the perms into the group config under defaults and the rest was history. Well I hope Sb can learn from this post and not waste multiple hours on figuring some perms out that would have worked...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.