Group Manager Isnt Working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bubbadude22, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bubbadude22

Hello I was using a plugin for my op prison server, and everything is done except for the plugin Group Manager, everytime i put the file group.yml in the config for Group manager it makes it so i have no perms here is a picture of the File. Please HElp!!! Thank you
    Server 1.JPG Server 2.JPG server 3.JPG

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. @Bubbadude22 I don't understand, you remove a bunch of permissions A doesn't have anyway and don't give them any??

3. Offline

Bubbadude22

what, im a supposed to remove the other -, or did i do something wrong im so confused

4. @Bubbadude22 In the group A you have "- -permission.node" this is a negative permission meaning it will be removed from the group. A doesn't even have any of these so it can't even be removed and is useless there. You don't actually add any permissions to A. I am not a person who uses Group Manager so I cannot help much in the file but can help with syntax. Looking at some images you have not correctly indented the permissions meaning the syntax is invalid. Post your YAML in http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/ and see if you get any issues.

5. Offline

Bubbadude22

Thank you for your help i understand now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.