Greylist

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by comanderbly, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Offline

comanderbly

Plugin category: General?

Suggested name: Greylist

What I want: There are already "greylist" plugins, but they're all completely outdated, and none of them work. The server doesn't have whitelist on and everyone is allowed to log in. Although when a player that hasn't been accepted (via an external application, like on the forums of the server) logs in, they have no permissions besides to fly and speak in a specific chat channel for those players, where the staff can help them and answer their questions. They are invisible to everyone and cannot open doors, edit chests, talk in any chat (besides the specified one), spawn items, or anything of the kind. Once they get accepted on the forums, a staff member goes online and does the command "/implement (username)", when that command is done, a global message is broadcasted "Welcome (username) to (server)!" and the player gains the default permissions and loses fly. The broadcast message would be completely configurable.

Ideas for commands: /implement (username)

Ideas for permissions: greylist.mod Would be given to staff members, so they would be able to implement the "ghosts"

When I'd like it by: I would like it by the end of this month, as my server is releasing by then.

2. Offline

TheOatBaron

This can all be done by putting them in a default group and having a mod update their rank.

Stealth2800 likes this.