Greatful for 1.5

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by cmgrant99, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UltiFix

Please don't lock it admin!!!!!!!! or mod!!! and 1.5 is great :)

2. ikr same... all cos of that Mysterio fanboy lol

3. Offline

midnightfang22

I'm not an admin; I was just talking about the "nice conversation" between the two earlier in the thread. It would be nice to not have it locked...

4. Dont get involved with it.. its a waste of time.. anyone will tell you the same.. its 1.4.7 allowing stupid ppl that have updated already to join your server.. really no point :)

ik was a laugh how a nerd thinks he knows everything and gets sat down lol :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  5. Offline

UltiFix

ik lol

6. Offline

Mausterio

150 Dollars is nothing for advertising. Thats fairly little. Top advertisers on Minecraft-server-list.com is over 10,000 USD.

You were muted on my server for spamming "dis sever is fake" over and over, which breaks our rule of "No Spamming".

Grammar should not matter to whom it may concern, as I do speak correct grammar even when talking to people who are unknowledgeable like you.

My Server is 1.5, but never have I claimed I have 1.5 Bukkit. Only have I claimed that my server is 1.5 running and has CraftBukkit.

My username was made about 8 years ago, it was not named after that wrestler or whatever you call him. I came up with my username after playing with the word "Mustard" until I found a variation which was pronounceable, did not contain numbers or a whole bunch of "x".

I see your lack of vocabulary by your substitution of foul language, and I forgive your mediocrity.

7. Offline

X_angelz_X

I would still like to know please, :/

8. Pal, The server is a fake tbh! You should at least say there are no 1.5 features because thats the only reason people are joining (its one of the only hacked 1.5(fake) servers))! So just play legit and be patient, the main part i find you are wrong is when u were making out you get lots of players on your server, And yet an admin was Jizzing over the fact you had 22 people on.. so dont blame me, blame him lol for basically exposing you.

9. Offline

Mausterio

22 Players on at 11 AM in Central Time on a Wensday is surprising, as its during school hours. But if you really want to compare it to our other days of the week feel free to view the bottom of our website @ http://mycreeper.net/

This will show you that on average daily at about 8:00 PM Central Time every day we usually get pretty close to being full.

10. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Closing the topic. Do not direct users to unsupported hacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.