GraveYard

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by riuthamus, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Offline

riuthamus

PREMISE:
    Why should a player spawn all the way back to the default spawn when they could spawn at the nearest possible "Death location" such as a church or a temple, or even a nearby graveyard. This system would allow the admins to setup respawn locations across the world, that the players could bind to, or would be spawned near, assuming they had no bind.

FEATURES:
    - Players can bind by right clicking a block with an item (item is in a config ) ( block should be set in a config file )
    - When a player dies, they will respawn to the nearest graveyard, unless they have a Bind set. If so they will respawn at their bind.
    - Admins could create graveyards using commands
    - Admins can list all graveyards
    - Player should be able to type /graveyards to see a list of graveyards near them, their bound graveyard and any other important information to them.

2. Offline

ssell

3. Offline

riuthamus

Wow... i did not see this even after i looked. Thanks for this... this is close to exactly what I wanted.

Still some other changes that I would like to see, like nearest possible spawning, and, the ability for permission groups to OWN or control a point. Only letting their group spawn there.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  4. Offline

MisanthropX

@Endain if you are still up to this please update it, your followership needs you :>

I were using this plugin too, the only problem is that it could be better in some terms as you said.

5. Offline

McSpazzy

I actually have a plugin mostly finished that respawns the player at the nearest defined location. Custom built for my server, but with a few tweaks i could make it run for anyone.
    Though it doesn't do that bind thing. Give me a day and ill give you a working(testing) version.

MisanthropX likes this.
  6. Offline

MisanthropX

Thanks a lot mister plugin developer @McSpazzy :)
    *mcspazzy optains a "Like!" and a cookie*

7. Offline

AZUMIKKEL

I would LOVE this <3

8. Offline

McSpazzy

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016