Filled GetRecked FFA

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by YourFace710, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Offline

YourFace710

2014-07-03_00.28.53.png [​IMG]Name : GetRecked FFA

basically the well known gametype from call of duty but with some different things. what I want is 25 players to each arena. and /ffa arena add "NAME" that would create the arena. /ffa setspawn1-25. as for the pvp aspect I would like /loadout to bring up an GUI layed out like this[​IMG] The items to the top right are items that players are able to buy
    prices : BOW, 500 coins for one
    ARROW: 10 ARROW FOR 100coins
    golden apple: 10000 coins for one
    gapple: 100000 coins for one
    flint and steel: 500 coins for one

Coins = said amount in using vault

The armor and the sword and the food are able to be upgraded when you click on them for a set price
    Upgrade armor prices
    LETHER HELMENT changed too Chain helment = 1000 coins
    Leather Chestplate changed too chain chestplate = 1250 coins
    leather pants changed to chain pants = 1000 coins
    leather boots changed to chain boots = 1000 coins

Chain to iron double what it was from leather to chain for example = 1000 coins = 2000 coins
    iron too diamond = double chain to iron = for example chain to iron helment = 4000 coins for helment and so on

Weapon upgrading (Sword)
    wood to stone= 500 coins
    stone to iron = 1000 coins
    iron to diamond = 2000 coins

food upgrading
    -----------------
    potato to melon = 100 coins
    melon to raw beef = 200 coins
    raw beef to carrot = 400 coins
    carrot to cooked chicken = 800
    cooked chicken to Steak = 1600
    Steak to Golden Carrot = 3200

Game mechanics
    ---------------------
    Care packages that spawn in random spots in the map durning the game.
    Care package ( piston head on all sides that acts as a chest)
    items that can come in carepackages :
    Bow with enchantment of power 4 infinity
    splash potion of strength one
    splash potion of weakness
    gapple
    Splash potion of regeneration
    -------------------------------------------

Starting Gear
    Leather armor
    Wood Sword
    10 potato ( to 10 melons) and so on

Other
    ---------------
    Game lasts for 10 minutes message in chat comes at end with "playername" just won FFA with "insert kill amount"

stats are able to be checked with /ffa topten and this will list the top ten players with the most points throughout the server

Winning gives player 10
    Coins per kill 1

MULTIWORLD SUPPORT PLEASE <3

Version : 1.7.9
    Whe do you want this? ASAP

2. Offline

YourFace710

Bump please make this happen Bukkit community :D !

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  3. Offline

ThePluginMaker

I'll start on this plugin, not sure when it'll be done.

YourFace710
    I don't have much time, so it won't exactly be 100% of what you ask for, but i'll slowly update it in the future

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

YourFace710

Thanks man! cant wait!

5. Offline

ThePluginMaker

6. Offline

YourFace710

checking it out right now. is the upgrading sytem implemented yet? if not when will it be?

I like it but can you update the gear you spawn with to full leather and a wood sword and 10 potato's? that would be great! and eventually add in the other aspects like care packages and upgrading? thanks!

7. Offline

ThePluginMaker

YourFace710
    I'll edit the leather just for you :3
    Also i'll add upgrade and killstreaks soon

8. Offline

YourFace710

thanks. ily <3

Can u add a /ffa leave command to leave before end game and can you remove the tp cancelation when u move? thanks

9. Offline

ThePluginMaker

10. Offline

YourFace710

Thank you dood! Let me know when you begin work on the care packages and the upgrading system. Thanks

11. Offline

ThePluginMaker

YourFace710
    Name me the rewards you want per kill?

The reason my plugin is sooo much different is because i've been working on it for a long time, and well i don't have the time exactly to change everything the way you want it. And i'm sorry about that, but i hope this will help. I'll still edit the plugin as much as possible to help your server

12. Offline

YourFace710

I understand and thank you for helping. I don't want rewards per kill but if you could attempt an upgrading system that would be cool. Sleeping now, it'd 3:22 am my time

I take that back more info in the morning ThePluginMaker

13. Offline

mazentheamazin

oh m8 ur dn 1v1merust ill rek u.
    im in faz m9 ur gtn 360 noscp wt hitmarkr and de tricksht evrydy m8 nd other cod cll out m88. u be rust in pepperoni. but wat if u rek me ?!?!?!??!? 2spookie5me. subscribe for more minecraft.

ThePluginMaker likes this.
  14. gr8 b8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8
    hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8
    gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8
    Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 88888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

shrekt dekt rekt m80

EddieFriday likes this.
  15. Offline

YourFace710

ThePluginMaker 2-kills berserker (strength for 1:00) strength 1 3-kills speed boost for 30 seconds speed 2 4- kills beacon you place down to call in the care package. 5 kills - regeneration 2 for 1:00 6 kills - golden apple effect (absorption) but instead of two hearts it gives you 5. And that's all for the kill streaks. Only thing left is stats and upgrading.

ThePluginMaker can you remove the wood axe and the potions? and change to un cooked potato? thnks

16. Offline

ThePluginMaker

YourFace710
    Working on it now, i won't have the carepackage done though.

17. Offline

YourFace710

18. Offline

ThePluginMaker

YourFace710
    Want anything per kill? for example every time they kill someone they get something?
    I currently have 2 kill streak str 1 for 60 seconds, 3 kill streak speed 2 for 30 seconds, 5 kill streak regeneration 2 for 60 seconds, and 6 kill streak absorption with 6 hearts because i couldn't do 5... level 1 absorption is 2 hearts level 2 is 4, and level 3 is 6 hears. So i just did level 3

19. Offline

YourFace710

20. Offline

ThePluginMaker

21. Offline

YourFace710

22. Offline

YourFace710

ThePluginMaker kill streaks don't seem to be working and can u make it you respawn at the FFA spawn until the game is over. and the only way your able to leave ffa before the game is over is /ffa leave thanks

ThePluginMaker hey! I found another problem. The plugin seems to be causing lag issues. With my ram usage being 56% out of 100, it has already been looked into and my hosting company said one of my plugins was not configured right. Can you take a look at FFA please. Respond ASAP thanks