[FUN][RPG][TP][GEN]Golden Wars (CTF, Team Battle and more.)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RedComputer, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Offline

RedComputer

Golden Wars
    (Sorry for bad English if i write)​
    Features:​
    - Lot of different gamemodes : CTF, Battle (No teams. Players will fight together. 1 Kill the player earns 1 point), Team Battle (Every 1 kill the team will get 1 poing) and some custom of gamemodes​
    - Warps (Not command, zones) you will set a warp point to when you go there you will warp on another place.​
    - No other plugins will need. (I Had planned to Spout will optional)​
    - Spectate mode. You will you will invisible and switched to creative mod (creative mode can disable)
    - Shops. Do you want get a better weapon? Players can be take.
    - Drops will on the map where they does not disappear and you can get free weapon such at other games.
    - Chat system. They chat system is something important. On Player list (TAB) and on chat area every player on Team games will have his color where will same with his team. For team games will have Team chat (direct when you press T and enter), if player want to say at global (everyone where is on the server) must add a command. I Like to be /publicchat <message> or as short /publicc <message> and /pc <message> . every private message at the end of player name will have #. Also optional can the player where hold the flag will shows as *.
    - Auto POS messages. No score, and even he where hold the flag is on killed? That will also optional to others will found him.
    - HUD. This will need spout or another mod for client where you can see faster if flag is captured and how many scores.
    - Start, stop matches. You can control the match. To start the match one where have permissions for start, he must type /start (for quickly) or /cstart (count 5 secs to start) and for stop use /stop (for quickly) or /cstop (count 5 secs to stop). Also Match controllers can use /freeze <on/off> when the match is stop, they will not move​
    - Custom death messages. Yes, you will may don't like these death messages on Minecraft for the plugin. You can custom them such "<Player> has killed from <Killer>" Also colors will support.​
    - Support /login <username> <password> for scripts. It may not worry your friend who username is used, you can still play with this MC user.​
    - 3 Modes. Public, Public2 (need login command), Private (Can start by user.)​
    - Inside name chage, will same as username of /login. But also peoples can change via /nick <username> <message> and to disable use /unnick <username>​
    The bads where i think:​
    - Every map will 1 world. Also to change, the server will need restart. Will need additional jar where run this for start the match server. But host more servers the jar will ask for port where use.​
    - It may not work with other control panels.​
    MORE IS COMING....​