[FUN] Citizens v2.0.11 - Human NPCs for Bukkit [1.7.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Citizens, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Citizens

Citizens - Human NPCs for Bukkit
    Version: 2.0.11
    Authors: @fullwall and @aPunch
    Source: Citizens on GitHub

Citizens is now on BukkitDev

This thread will no longer be updated. We encourage you to use our page on BukkitDev. You can find information, links to our wiki and website, and the download page there.

Showing Your Support

We work hard to maintain Citizens. We've been working on Citizens2 around the clock on new and exciting features. A little motivation never hurts, so feel free to donate to us - fullwall and aPunch.

If you can't donate, we appreciate a "hello" every now and then. Stop by the IRC channel #citizens on irc.esper.net to discuss Citizens and give thanks!

2. Offline

FlipperFLies

why would i need to do that? its part of the plugin

3. Offline

fullwall

FlipperFLies - Citizens2 does not have a /toggle command.

4. Offline

FlipperFLies

They can you tell me what addon it is because all of the videos show it and ik other people have the same problem

5. Offline

fullwall

FlipperFLies - you can either use Citizens1 or install one of the trader addons for Citizens 2.

6. Offline

Creeperknife

I can't do any of the NPC commands, and when I use /plugins citizens is in red.
    Anyone has an idea to fix this? Version: 2.0.12 and no error log in console.

7. Offline

JEREMSPEED

This plugin became so awsome!

8. Offline

MamerLuzvu

9. Offline

XtremeCrisis

Hello, I need help trying to figure out how to make it so that players right click on a mob and the message appears.. Iv'e been asking people and looking around, And still haven't found anything. Please help! Thanks a lot!

10. Offline

fullwall