[Formatted] Donators Can't Share

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Nikve, May 10, 2012.

1. Offline

Nikve

Plugin category: Admin/Mech

Suggested name: NoShare

A bit about me: I'm a server owner of the pretty popular aussie minecraft server called niquecraft.

What I want: I'd like like a plugin that will stop donators sharing with other players, it needs to prevent every possible way donators can share items. You would need to make their drops automatically delete, or just not let them drop. Any container they use with an item they have touched can not be accessed by anyone else except for admins (Hopefuly with lockette or LWC), or people with a certian permission node, when they die they keep their items but there is a 30% chance that they will drop a few items when they die if they have the node.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions:
    NoShare.admin (Admin bypass for containers)
    NoShare.CanDrop (Can drop items, so a bypass for the plugin)
    NoShare.ChanceDrop (30% chance of dropping a few items on death)

When I'd like it by: Yesterday, though obviously it'll take a while before anyone more than a few takes notice of this post, I'll keep bumping it.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @TnT @ChrizC @codename_B (Maybe?)

Thanks for anyone willing to take this on!

BUMP

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

vasil7112

Then just try Antishare;)

McLuke500 likes this.
  3. Offline

Nikve

Thats only for players in creative mode.

4. Offline

nala3

Hmm, I will see if I can whip something up real quick-like :p

What if it was just a permission node for a specific item, or would you rather like all items?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

vasil7112

Antishare uses permissions...You can set it also to not allow people in survival mod i believe using some permissions

6. Offline

Nikve

Specific item would be awesome, but I don't mind too much.
    Thanks for responding.

7. Offline

nala3

Ohh well I think that can be arranged fairly easily. :) I will get to it after I am finished fixing up a bug that I should have seen to begin with -.-*

8. Offline

Nikve

Thanks again.

9. Offline

Nikve

Bump, did you ever manage to get this done?
    nala3

10. Offline

nala3

Oh shoot, I'm sorry I completely forgot about this xD

Okay, so far if a player with the permission "younoshare.donator" tries to drop an item it will cancel it and ask them if they want to remove the item from his/her inventories. ( That way there is no accidental deletions from a wild keyboard press )

11. Offline

Nikve

Sounds good, where can I download it?

12. Offline

nala3

Im still trying to work on integrating it with LWC or lockette (probably LWC)