[FIX/MECH] NoFloatingTrees v0.4.1 - Automatically Remove Floating Leaves [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Jacek, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Jacek

That is nothing somethign that this would cause. It is more likely a lag issue or you are in a protected area or something.

2. Offline

number1_Master

i tested the plugin didnt work for me
    cb 1060

3. Offline

alexmack929

This plugin is just what I'm looking for but I have one suggestion:

When the logs are removed, don't 'remove' them, 'break' them so that the drop will be given so the people chopping trees when the check is run won't be unlucky at all!

:D

4. Offline

Jacek

Hmm, I guess that could work, not sure if I like the idea of giving people free logs but it would not happen that often and it can easily be made configurable :D I will add that for the next version.

5. Offline

alexmack929

Thanks! First plugin developer who has ever listened to my ideas!

6. Offline

Jacek

It's a pretty good idea, and would be very easy to implement. So, why not :)

7. Offline

Vettexl

I'd like to upgrade but the other admins and I are waiting for Worldguard/WorldEdit to update to 1060... =/

Anyways, thank you for your support, you've been the most helpful developer I've spoken to! Keep up the good work! :D

8. Offline

Jacek

WorldGuard, WorldEdit and CommandBook all work with 1060. All that will change when they do finally update is the version number ;)

And no problem :D

9. Offline

Vettexl

WorldGuard/WorldEdit report a large error when shutting down using Remote Toolkit (an essential part of our server) [pastebin report] which is why we don't use it.

10. Offline

Jacek

Hmm, I don't have that problem on 1060 :?

You could probably ignore it if it only happens on shutdown though.

11. Offline

BattleGroundxx

Looks Good Installing now...

12. Offline

Clucky

Amazing, I love it.

13. Offline

Jacek

:D :D

14. Offline

Myraw

Deads links :(

15. Offline

Jacek

Learn to see.

16. Offline

Myraw

Learn me please :)

17. Offline

Myraw

Don't work on my server, he loading well but there is always tree with only 1 wood ...

18. Offline

Drathax

Great plugin for people like me that hate the look of floating trees. Noticed one issue. This doesn't work for trees that grow out of water. Otherwise, seems pretty solid.

19. Offline

ProjectInfinity

Anyone have any experience with this using RB #1240?

20. Offline

Jacek

There is no reason that there would be any problems, I just haven't had time to test it yet.

21. Offline

domingo15

can you update this to RB 1317, it doesn't seem to work for me even when i type the commands /nftpurge
    floating threes are still there

22. Offline

wassilij

Please update it :(

23. Offline

Jacek

Works fine with the latest RB, the tree you were looking at was probably not considered safe for removal.

24. Offline

tatelax

Awesome plugin, doesn't always work, but good.

25. Offline

Deathlysteve-

would you be able to add an option that lets you choose how long it is until it automatically checks for floating trees? Default is 30 minutes, I would like to be able to change it to like 10 minutes or quicker...

26. Offline

Jacek

I will add it to a config file next time I update it.

27. Offline

Deathlysteve-

awesome... do yo have like a set date for that?
    btw you probably know, but i just used it for 1.0.0 and it works fine. (with Bukkit Build 1510)

28. Offline

Jacek

Not sure really, some time this week. I have some other changes planned to add more efficiency. I might just add the config file now though it like a 2 minute job.

And I do know, I use it on my public server :D

29. Nice Plugin. But could you add something like an undo command if the Plugin isn't working fine?

30. Offline

Jacek

You can use LogBlock to rollback any changes it makes.