Finally a sea monster ?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FlOppy, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Offline

FlOppy

Hello guys i wanted to know if that would be possible, that we finally add a sea monster i know sea monsters are pretty rare in the vanilla game only 1 who is not agressive, so do you think that would be possible to use that sea monster and make another from that and make him agressive looking and make some damages plus adding him a creepy sound or something...

To me it looks possible but after that we need someone courageous to take over that, if you already know the plugin moremobs, i have asked them, and obviously they can't do that for some reasons...

Thank you.

2. What are you talking about? The vanilla game doesn't have any sea monsters in it (Only when you count squid as sea monsters)
    Besides that, plugins can't create new blocks/items/mobs

3. Offline

SmellyPenguin

You can do this to some extent. You can use a squid, but can't make any changes to its texture unless you require a server texture pack for your server, and in that case, you can change the texture. You can change how much damage the squid does, if its aggressive, how much health it has, and how fast it moves. (I think :p)