Field Goal Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by StingerPlaysMC, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

StingerPlaysMC

Plugin category: Miscellaneous (Sports isn't a category on Bukkit plugins so)

Suggested name: FieldGoalKicker

What I want: Sorry for the bad explaining. It doesn't have to exactly match. But similar to following the American Football, I just want there to be a separate Field Goal kicker mechanic.

Basically, the player creates a field goal by themselves. Preferably, it is made out of Block of Gold. After that, the player can use WorldEdit (dependency) or type the coordinates so the plugin knows where the field goal exactly is.

OR, instead of typing coordinates, maybe the field goal can be certain blocks tall, certain blocks wide, and made out of Block of Gold, and then the plugin automatically recognizes it's a field goal. I prefer this option.

Then, the ball the player would use to kick, would be a Snowball. The person stands back and "throws" the snowball in the goal. In chat, the "Announcer" or even "Referee" says if the kick is Good or No Good. What would be a bonus for this plugin, is if it could also announce how far in blocks (instead of yards), the kicker is kicking. Example: 52 Block Field Goal Attempt.

Additionally: I think it would be cool if a scoreboard could be added. This isn't a must but it would give the plugin more functionality. This also would correlate to the /fgk score command.

Ideas for commands:
    I don't really know what commands but I guess:

(Admin only commands)

/fgk ref (off/on) - Enables the referee/announcer in chat. So if enabled, it will say "32 Block Field Goal Attempt" or "Kick is No Good."

/fgk score <value> - This is used with scoreboard. Player can set value of how much a field goal is worth. Default is "3"

Ideas for permissions:

fgk.use - (For Admins to use to the plugin and access to all coordinates)

I think by default all players that join, whenever they throw a snowball through the field goal, it automatically counts.

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

StingerPlaysMC

3. Offline

StingerPlaysMC

4. Offline

StingerPlaysMC

5. Offline

StingerPlaysMC

6. Offline

StingerPlaysMC

7. Offline