FENCE REGION BYPASS WORLD GUARD. [FORMATED] [$15]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by King_KYl3, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Offline

King_KYl3

Plugin category: [SEC/ADMIN]

Suggested name: FenceRegion.

A bit about me: Hello my names kyle i run a server and have had alot of plugins made for my server by alot of diff people and they work great but today im looking for some amazing person to make this plugin for me :)

What I want: Well what i want is a plugin called fenceregion i place fences(ALL JOINT), say in a cicrle and once i have the shape i want and fences are all joint together i do a command or place a sign and in the command or sign you must specify the region hight sky to bedrock(EG. 20(BLOCKS) or what ever you want, also on sign or in command also must specify what you want the region to do is I ONLY THINGS I WANT THIS REGION TO DO IS BYPASS WORLD GUARD'S PROTECTION AND WORLD GUARDS NO PVP i dunno if this is posiable but i hope it is because this would be amazing plugin, And simple to use instead of creating little regions around a square to protect and not the square just simply this plugin would be so helpful to me!

What Ill use It For: i mainly want this plugin so users can pvp in my pvp arena that is protected with world guards no PVP, i have a pvp arena and the 'No pvp In This Area" Goes over that aswell as protection, so it would be hard and take agers like 2 days to create region by region to make it all work right trust me ive tried and i gave up :( my users would love this plugin as all i would have to do is place fences under the pvp area floor, to join as a cicle shape the have it sky to bedrock as bypassing World Guards No PVP area protection, and also will use bypassing World Guards Protection for sorta war thing in spawn this will be amazing if it could be made thanks :)

Also: Sorry for my bad mistakes and spelling,

Ideas for commands:
    /fr <flag> <hight>
    Example: /fr bypasspvp 30(blocks) ~ After that command you hit the fence and it will make inside the joint fence region that it bypasses world guards No PVP and users can now pvp each other inside the region of the joint fences.

Ideas for permissions:
    You Think :) or just op :D

Willing to pay up to: $15 AUD -$25 AUD - Sorry Not Doing good atm if you would accpet 15 that would be nice for chirstmas :)

Please Add ME on Skype As We Can Talk There Befoure Its Final Thanks :)

2. Did you know you can use polygon selection mode, instead of just cubes.
    With the WorldGuard and WorldEdit plugin. Type //sel poly (i think).

With that, you can select a circle.
    And expand it up and down like you normally would.
    Also, set the pvp flag like you normally would.

If you have a NO-PVP region, inside a PVP region. You have to change the region priority.
    The NO-PVP must have higher priority than the PVP region.

If you want to generate fences. Make a circle selection. Like I said, type //sel poly,
    and use WorldEdit's //wand.
    Then just type //walls fence

3. Offline

Havoxx