FarmingSlaves

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by NightyNightMC, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NightyNightMC

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: FarmingSlaves

What I want: I have a SkyBlock server, and farming is a pain in the butt. I would like to have a plugin where you can buy your own slave/villager to do your farming for you. Much like in 1.8, they could break and replant crops at full growth and return the harvest to the nearest chest. You can also summon your villager for a set amount of money.

Ideas for commands: /fs buy (Buys a slave) /fs summon (Summons slave) /fs reload (Reloads the plugin)

Ideas for permissions: farmingslaves.buy (For buying) farmingslaves.summon (Summon slave) farmingslaves.admin (For the reload command)

When I'd like it by: Preferably this weekend, im starting to invite people on.

2. Offline

Crud41

Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't make your entire post all bold. Thank you.

3. Offline

_Filip

Do they have to spawn for a certain amount of time or something?

4. Offline

NightyNightMC

I think you could buy them and then after a certain amount of time they despawn, then you have to summon them

5. Offline

Huntfishplay

6. Offline

NightyNightMC

7. Offline

Apple_

Do you have a preference on the Skins? You prefer Steve Skin? Or would you rather have it related to history?

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Probably best to focus on functionality first.

9. Offline

NightyNightMC

Apple_ I really don't care, but I was thinking about it being a villager model

10. NightyNightMC tahg or quote people so they see your message.

Apple_

11. Offline

Huntfishplay

12. Offline

NightyNightMC

Huntfishplay yeah just a regular Farmer villager though

13. Offline

Huntfishplay

What the "slaves" look like... Or not to be racist a black Steve

14. Offline

NightyNightMC

Apple_ you still in on this?

15. Offline

Huntfishplay

NightyNightMC Apple_ Please Do This... I Hope Its Compatible With A Villiger Plugin Im Having Made... If Not Ill Just Have It Included In An Update...

16. Offline

Huntfishplay

I Still Like This Idea!! Maybe Could They Not Despawn Like Dogs Or Cats? They'll Be Like A Pet.
    Apple_ NightyNightMC

17. Offline

NightyNightMC

Huntfishplay Well im thinking that it should have a nametag that you can name them like you buy it then you can name it so it won't despawn, even with clearlagg.

18. Offline

Huntfishplay

NightyNightMC Cool! Like Slave_1 Or Bob Or Anything! Maybe Even No_Name

19. Offline

Huntfishplay

24 Hours... BUMP Not Even My Plug-In xD, But I Love It.

20. Offline

NightyNightMC

Huntfishplay Thanks for showing your support, could anyone tag a couple of people who may be interested?

21. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Huntfishplay and bwfcwalshy like this.
  22. Offline

NightyNightMC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.