"Failed to connect to server, connection refused: connect "

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HazeyBeans, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HazeyBeans

I did everything possible to fix this (I think). I dont know what else to do. I allowed ALL java passed my firewall, I portfowarded, I checked all of my setting and still nothing! Norton is not the problem, I know this because I disabled the Norton firewall, still nothing! I looks at videos and they are still no help. Before tehse new updates I could have run bukkit with no problem, now its just a pain in the butt. Someone know what to do...

Yes I do have a static IP.
    I do have a separate router from my wirless gateway.
    I am so tired, been on the computer 4 hours trying to figure out how to get this problem fixed.
    I can only connect through my ipv4 IP. Cant connect with the public ip, which is 75.68.108.99

Someone please I beg you help me via TeamViewer

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
    curlyfries1999 likes this.
  2. Offline

manofgod2

It wont let you connect? or your friends? also when you run the server does it build correctly?

3. Offline

HazeyBeans

Yes it does. I did have to delete some plugins and reinstall them. But it starts smoothly.

It only lets me connect when I use my IP address that I got from the CMD...

4. Offline

manofgod2

So are you personally not connecting or is it your friends?

5. Offline

HazeyBeans

My friends

6. Offline

manofgod2

Ok well I have the same problem then to, I think it might be a problem with this patch. It use to work for me fine but then it just screwed up.

7. Offline

HazeyBeans

Oh no!. This sucks!

Anyone else have this problem?

curlyfries1999 likes this.
  8. Offline

manofgod2

Yea tell me about it, I've also been working on this for about 3 hours. I'm getting so frustrated I am about to just give up on minecraft and buy it for my Xbox360

9. Offline

HazeyBeans

Dont do it bro! Lets see if we get an update of some sort... :/

Someone help us!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

10. Offline

curlyfries1999

I have the same problem, except I can't connect as well as anyone else. :(

I tryed it with hamachi and it still does work. :confused:
    Even when i change the IP back to my static IP, it still works on the hamachi IP.

11. i've the same f*cking problem , the port checker tools said that the port is open i can login but my friends can't =(
    already found a fix ?

12. Offline

Killerdex

Yeah, i had the same problem, anyone else anyone know how to fix it? I can't get into the server.

13. Offline

meelzet

Your forwadded port may be broken, if so then forward a different port to 25565 (25556 maybe?) and go to your server.properties, enter the new port there, see if that works

14. Offline

curlyfries1999

Make sure in server.properties, that the IP is blank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.