ezCrates (Customizable Crates)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SaltyPotato, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SaltyPotato

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: ezCrates

What I want:

A plugin where you could get crates from being online on a server (customizable),
    and you can open that crate, and you would get a random reward (customizable).
    There should be diffirent tiers of chest (Tier 1 would get normal things whilst Tier 5 gets higher things)
    The thing that people will get should be customizable, aswell as the name of the chest & descriptions.

People can open these crates by simply right clicking a plugin-used crate (via the command /crate set)
    A GUI should be opened with all the crates you have, when hovering over it it would display the name, the tier, and the description. People can open it then by left clicking.

Ideas for commands:

/crate set -- Look at a EnderChest/TrappedChest/Chest, and type this command to make it a plugin-used crate
    /crate give <user> <tier> <amount> -- Gives a player an amount of crates
    /crate info -- Displays plugin info (developer, version)
    /crate remove -- Hover over a plugin-used crate to remove it

Ideas for permissions:

ezcrates.admin
    /crate set
    /crate give
    /crate remove

Config:

[​IMG]

GUI:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I'd like it by: Take your time :)

2. Offline

Jakeeeee

3. Offline

SaltyPotato

Not really, i want it so you get chests by simply being online, and not with keys

Plus i want to be able to create my own rewards that can do multiple commands

I also want per-tier permissions.

The thing is i want it do a gui opens up first, so you can open up crates, a little bit like hypixel

I suggest you to read back this post

4. Offline

SaltyPotato

5. Offline

SaltyPotato

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.