Error when starting server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kynian, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kynian

Hello, Im using craftbukkit, worldedit, the stargate mod, and Essentials which were all working really well, but when I went to restart the server to turn monsters off it all of a sudden gave me this error: [​IMG]
    Any information on how to fix this would be much appreciated!
    --- merged: Jan 26, 2011 9:14 PM ---
    Also this seems to effect every plugin, not just the essentials command plugin as I originally thought.

2. Offline

mughi

craftbukkit/bukkit versions?

3. Offline

kynian

Im sorry I'm not sure how to check that. I know I just downloaded it again from the craftbukkit wiki and it did the same thing as the error above. Is there a way to check what version it is?

4. Offline

mughi

unfortunately, i do not know of a way to get the version numbers..(my script makes copies with the version number i had to enter in order to download them, but that won't help you).

does it run with NO plugins?
    if so, have you tried bringing them back in one at a time?

i think i gave up on stargate for something like that. . but i could be confused or out of date.. i'm running the other ones. first thing is to check the forum topics for each of those plugins.. see if anyone else is reporting those issues.

5. Offline

kynian

What confuses me is It was working just fine all morning, but suddenly when I shut it down to turn off animal/monster spawn (because we're building a bunch of stuff and they were getting in the way) it just started giving that error right after I booted it back up. no plugin updates or anything as far as I know. Ill try what you suggested though, thanks.

EDIT: Found the culprit! It seems that BukkitUp (to automatically update bukkit) was causing the error. thanks so much for your suggestions :)

6. Offline

8bitstargazer

you are not the only one with this error. i had a server running with mulitple plugins. and it worked 3 hours ago. i turned it off went to a college class for a hour, and now im getting that same error. i just updated the server and im still getting the error :/
    im running warpgates,generalplugin,permissions, borderguard atm. anyone out there have fix please ?
    --- merged: Jan 26, 2011 9:45 PM ---
    oh i have bukkitUp as well. ill delete asap

7. Offline

Mrclean

yupp this happened to me a well :/ good thing i found this

8. Offline

Waffletastic

9. Offline

kynian

waffle if you havent already delete your bukkitup. if you dont have bukkitup then remove all plugins, and put them back in one at a time until you find the culprit. then if you're a nice person post on the thread about said plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.