enchantment/mob spawn

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by fart_one, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fart_one

Minecraft version: whatever version works best, im trying to make a server but i want to see if i can get the plugin before i do.

Suggested name: you pick.

What I want:
    im looking for something that would allow me to have armor, with custom enchantments, for example

Angelic worn gold sword (custom name and lore)
    "An Old Angelic Sword"
    Dmg +275000 possible enchantments. +-attack speed, +-% damage, DOT bleed damage +normal enchantments

Angelic worn gold helm
    "An Old Angelic Helm"
    HP+ 285000 Possible enchantments +- hp, +-%hp, block chance (0 damage) +normal enchantments

im also looking for something that can allow me to equipt those items to mobs and have them drop those items + others with a custom loot drop, custom mob spawn locations. and im also looking for a health bar that will change hearts into a health bar either located in place of the hearts or on top of the screen.

if you need more information lmk.

Ideas for commands: /mobspawner <mob name> set to set a mob spawner of whatever mob you had created.
    this is my first time working with bukkit so i dont have many ideas.

Ideas for permissions: no idea lol

When I'd like it by: i dont want to say as fast as possible cuz that implies its rushed, but whenever its done, its done, i still need to build the map for my server and thats gona take probably a few weeks since its just me and my friend (and neither of us are professional builders lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.