Enabling

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by wiedzmin137, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

wiedzmin137

Hello. Is there any possibility to enable plugin with other direction than .../plugins? Or is there any way to stop turning on plugins? And how I can check day of the week? All I need in code which I can use in plugin development.

2. Offline

ZeusAllMighty11

3. Offline

wiedzmin137

I want to make plugin which stop turning on other (beacouse i want it on other moment). Or if this inpossible I want to know how I can enable plugin by other direction (in kind moments, not all it will be enable). I hope you understood what I wrote

4. Offline

Gamecube762

Not really... I'm guessing that English isn't your first language. So what you want is for a plugin to not load when the server to starts, but load later when you want it to?

5. Offline

wiedzmin137

Yes, I want this.

6. Offline

Gamecube762

You can't really do that. Plugins load when the server loads, the most you can do is have the plugin set to load before the maps load or after they load. What you can do is make it so the plugin doesn't do any thing till something triggers it to do something.

7. Offline

wiedzmin137

OK, can I move the plugin from a site and load it later?

8. Offline

Gamecube762

You can put the plugin into the server while its already running and do /reload

9. Offline

wiedzmin137

Yes, but I want make it automatically, is in java code which allows this (moving files)? Or can I load plugin in other location than .../plugins?

10. Offline

Gamecube762

You cant try Java IO. I haven't really used it, so I can't help you with that.

wiedzmin137 likes this.
  11. Offline

wiedzmin137

OK, I'll try find this, thanks for help (but if someone know solution - please, write).

12. Offline

wiedzmin137

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.