Empty Commands?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by stargateanubis14, Dec 28, 2011.

1. I'm trying to make a system that will allow users to register their MC account on my website. (i currently am using Websend for communication btwn MC and my web server).
    However, in order for data to be sent to the web server, a command is required. All i need is for users to type a command (for exmaple "/register"), and my servers can handle the rest... i just need an initiate.

Is there any easy way to have an empty command, that doesn't do anything, but tell the server that it was performed? (and then have my web server do the proper actions, and send back the result)

2. Offline

Atomic Fusion

What do you mean by "not do anything"? Do nothing except print the event to the server logs?

3. basically, yeah... all the action will be occuring on the web server side. i just need a carrier to send the event via websend .
    The command automatically carries the player who used it. My script on the web server will simply generate a random key, and send it to the player, and then the player will use that key to log into my web panel (for account management for the server)

4. Offline

Atomic Fusion

Sorry about taking so long and being so roundabout.
    You want a plugin that registers a single command, "register". Do you want there to be a permission node, "register.register"?

5. there doesn't have to be. Everyone can do it, and i have no plans for there to be people who cant use it.