Emerald To Currency

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ContributeCraft, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Offline

ContributeCraft

This would be a simple plugin where players could convert any emerald in the hand or inventory to currency. There is already something like this, but it uses gold and is not configurable: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ceconomy

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

ContributeCraft

I'm aware of this plugin, but I don't think it has the ability to convert emeralds to currency, it simply uses them. What i mean is that it would take emeralds (or another item) and convert them to a currency that another plugin would handle. Similar to the example I left above.

4. Offline

xBlackLightx

How would you like this plugin to work? Should the user type a command with it in his hand, or should he right click while holding an emerald, or what? Please give more details. Also please add any commands/permissions you would like this plugin to have. ContributeCraft

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Why not get some kind of signshop and make the players sell their gold there?

6. Offline

ContributeCraft

They could type a command that would exchange all emeralds in their inventory for currency, and also a specific number of currency back to emeralds into their inventory. I didn't have any commands/permissions in mind, but the config.yml could allow alternate items than emerald too.

7. Offline

xBlackLightx

Alright, I'll start working on it today. I'll try my best but no guarantees :D ContributeCraft

8. Offline

ContributeCraft

9. Offline

xBlackLightx

No problem man. I was about to start but figured I should check this forum first. Glad I did. :)