[ECON] ChestShop 3.7.18 (iConomyChestShop) - Chest&sign shop for economy plugins [1.8]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Acrobot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Acrobot

An easy way to create shops - no protection plugin needed!
    You don't need to be on-line to earn money anymore!
    [​IMG]
    I've put a LOT of effort into making this plugin,
    you can donate if you appreciate my effort =)

Requirements:
    - An economy plugin supported by Register or Vault, for example iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco.
    Optional:
    - For additional economy plugin support - Vault
    - For Permissions: bPermissions, PEX, or any other permission plugin
    - For additional protection: LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt
    - For other item names (aliases): OddItem

Setup:
    Copy the .jar file from the .zip you downloaded into /plugins folder.
    You can also copy the example files if you want to generate statistics page.

Translations:
    You can change the plugin's language, here's a list of all user-made translations.
    If you want to update or submit a translation, feel free to PM me.
    Translations (open)

Arabic - Attarhsase2
    Bulgarian - Muff1Ncho
    Czech - LordPgsa
    Chinese (Simplified) - tab415263
    Danish - Cannafix
    Dutch - speedlegs
    French- DragonSlayer875
    German - RasCas
    Hungarian - Anachen
    Indonesian - Yahya98
    Italian - Massimo1993
    Korean - Zwing87
    Norwegian - _AlexN_ and TheUnkownGamer
    Polish - Holls1
    Portugese (Brasil) - FelipeMarques14
    Russian - VADemon from http://minemania.ru/
    Slovak - LordPgsa
    Slovenian - jEErc
    Spanish - thxaaaa
    Swedish - Maxell
    Turkish - Developer
    Traditional Chinese - hellboyincs
    Vietnamese - etrubi1 from http://minevn.com/

Permissions:
    How to create a ChestShop?
    - Place a chest, if you haven't already.
    - Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
    - On the sign, write:

[​IMG]
    (Item name can actually be item ID or alias)
    First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.
    Price is a combination of buy and sell price.
    You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
    If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
    For example:
    [​IMG]

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.
    Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell :)

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.
    Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on.

What is an Admin Shop?
    Admin shop is the shop that doesn't require a chest, because it has infinite stock.
    If you sell to it, the items will disappear, and if you buy from it, items will magically appear.
    To create one, you have to be Admin/OP. Just put "Admin Shop" (or anything specified in config file) on the first line of the sign.

Restricting shops to some groups or regions
    You can either use permissions, or you can just put a sign ABOVE shop sign (you need to be in that group to create the sign) to restrict it to players with ChestShop.group.groupName permission
    The syntax is:
    [restricted]
    firstGroupName
    2ndGroupName
    3rdGroupName
    Only those groups will be able to use that shop

To restrict a shop to some regions:
    - If you're using Towny, turn TOWNY_INTEGRATION on. Residents will be able to create shops in economy plots (either their or, if specified in config, any)
    - If you're using WorldGuard, you can use an experimental "chestshop" flag. Turn WORLDGUARD_INTEGRATION on and flag a region. (f.e. /region flag ChestShopRegion chestshop allow)

Do you want to limit the maximum prices for items?
    Well, there's an app.... wait, not that : P
    You can use an experimental feature in ChestShop.
    In your config.yml, add lines like:
    max-buy-price-5: 14
    max-sell-price-5: 15

That means that the maximum price for items BOUGHT by PLAYER is 14, and items SOLD by PLAYER using the shop is 15.

You can also use a global setting, like this:
    max-sell-price: 200

That means that the maximum price for items SOLD to PLAYER is 200 (if there is, for example, a max-sell-price-5 found, it will be used instead of the global sell price)

USING SHOPS
    You could buy and sell by right and left clicking the sign for a long time.
    Now it's the only way to use the shops.
    It's SIMPLE!
    Just LEFT-CLICK to SELL to shop, and
    RIGHT-CLICK to BUY from shop.
    (This can be changed in the config file)

DESTROYING SHOPS
    If you want to delete your old shop, simply SNEAK and destroy the sign.
    It's that easy =)

STOCKING THE SHOPS
    You can either open the chest and stock it up, or click on your own sign - it will open chest's inventory (that way you can have chests not openable by other people for sure :D)

ItemInfo command
    It's a simple command that shows item information.
    If you use it without any arguments, it shows you information about the item you're holding.
    If you specify item id or item name after the command, it will show you information about that item.

Source code
    ChestShop is Open-Source =)
    You can find its code on https://github.com/Acrobot/ChestShop-3

Thanks to:
    - kali876, ziomekYOYO and Herocraft server for testing the plugin and finding every little bug =)
    - Everyone who uses this plugin - really big thanks for this, I never thought it will be so popular
    - Everyone who provided translation - many people's lives will be easier now
    - @Nijikokun for Register
    - @LennardF1989 for awesome Persistence Reimplemented
    - @Temaska for fixing the plugin while I was on holidays
    - @VADemon for providing a great support for other users
    - @Euthyphro for his patience and really good bug spotting
    - vagrant326 for making a great price sheet
    - Epics for his great help
    :)
    If something's not working
    You can't change the sign color - that breaks the formatting.
    If that's not the issue, please give me this information, so I can help you faster.
    - CraftBukkit version (type /version in chat)
    - ChestShop version (type /csversion in chat)
    - Your economy plugin (iConomy? BOSEconomy? other one?)
    - Have you got any Permission plugin? Which one?

[​IMG]
    Changelog (open)

Changelog can be found on BukkitDev - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/files/

2. Offline

Acrobot

3. Offline

Spl1tz

Then i guess it was a corrupt config.
    Thx anyways

4. Offline

greb

iconomy 5.0 pls

5. Offline

Acrobot

@greb

6. Offline

greb

oh sorry :s good job..:)

7. Offline

LithiumFox

Now just to wait for the super awesome thing i told them to add. (which seems like it's more of an issue of parsing and adding a few loop'd "if" statements. >_> I could've probably just edited the source code to my needs but I'm having issues as it is just getting our server ported over to a new world. (cause people want their old stuff, but with our new stuff finally setup with an economy and everything... cause since I'm the only admin now who knows wtf they are doing, and i have adhd, nothing really ever seems to get done. xD)

8. Offline

Cryt

Code:
    17:14:21 [GRAVE] ebean.properties not found
    17:14:21 [GRAVE] Could not load 'plugins\iConomyChestShop.jar' in folder 'plugin
    s':
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:175)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:140)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:160)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:108)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error
     constructing com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.createServerFactory(EbeanServerFac
    tory.java:114)
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.<clinit>(EbeanServerFactory.java:5
    7)
            ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error constructing com.avaje.ebea
    ninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:107)

at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:94)
            at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.createServerFactory(EbeanServerFac
    tory.java:112)
            ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\A
    ur├®lien\Desktop\Aur├®lien\Minecraft\serveur minecraft\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHO
    T.jar (Le chemin dÆaccÞs spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.search(XmlConfigL
    oader.java:121)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.load(XmlConfigLoa
    der.java:78)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.<init>(Defau
    ltServerFactory.java:91)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.api.ClassUtil.newInstance(ClassUtil.java:104)

... 13 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Aur├®lien\Desktop\Aur├®lien\M
    inecraft\serveur minecraft\craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (Le chemin dÆaccÞs spÚ
    cifiÚ est introuvable)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.checkJar(XmlConfi
    gLoader.java:176)
            at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.XmlConfigLoader.search(XmlConfigL
    oader.java:110)
            ... 22 more
    I have this problem with the last version. I am under bukkit 740. What may I make? Quite my other plugins is up to date, iconomy also.

9. Offline

Kainzo

It may have been posted - does this work with iConomy 5?

10. Offline

Linki

@Kainzo yes it works with iConomy 5

11. Offline

Kainzo

Yeah - as I re-read the first post - I saw there was a version for 4.6 as well.. heh thanks

12. Offline

Acrobot

@Cryt
    It is actually a weird bug. One of github users had it as well. Try turning off the server, and then turning it on.
    Also, try creating ebean.properties file (blank) in your server directory.

13. Offline

Cryt

That does not still work =(

14. Offline

Acrobot

@Cryt
    That's really bad error :/
    Try making new server in different folder, and tell me if it works.
    Just fresh CraftBukkit + iConomy + Permissions + iConomyChestShop.

15. Offline

andune

I just installed this the other night, my players were testing it out. They noticed that if they placed a double-chest, when people "sold" stuff to their shop, they got double items. But when people bought stuff, it only took the normal amount. Thus using a sign over a double-chest results in a way to dup items.

I'm surprised I don't see anything in these forums about this bug, this seems like it would be a big issue. So I'm thinking it may have to do with other plugins? Before I go and do the whole plugin post, debug dumps, pasteys, etc, just wanted to check if anyone else had tested this in the latest iConomyChestShop (2.6) and saw this bug also?

For simple starters: it's iConomy 5.0, LWC 2.1 and iConomyChestShop 2.6. If no one else is seeing this bug, I'll come back with more debug/plugin info.

16. Offline

Acrobot

@morganm
    I see the problem :/
    Just one line, I forgot to add "return;" :/
    Next version is coming probably tomorrow.

17. Offline

craft211

is there anything i need to turn on in the configs to get wool and ink to work? ive tried every way to type it ive seen on this thread and none work. it just keeps telling me incorect item ID. everything is as up to date as possible and no other problems have come up.
    thanks

18. Offline

Acrobot

@craft211
    ItemID:dataValue
    17:2

19. Offline

AnonymousX

Where did "Item whaaaatttttt?" go? I always use it as a reference for spawning items and other things but it's gone :(

20. Offline

andune

Ah, yes, I see it. I'd fix it myself and run a custom version until you update, but no idea what the build process is - doesn't seem to be in github. Well in any case I'm eagerly looking forward to a new version so I can get my market going for my players. Thanks for such a great mod!

21. Offline

flozza83

22. Offline

Ardawen

we got an issue with chestshop and lwc
    sometimes and not always lwc locks the chest of the chestshop owner even when it's a newly placed chest.

I was not able to recreate the problem but i did ran into the problem.

Maybe it's a know issue but I wanned to report it anyway.

Ardawen

23. Offline

Acrobot

@morganm
    Actually, I have found another bug, which is why it's taking longer then I supposed. Now I test it, so I guess it will be out tomorrow, or day after.

24. Offline

thedjshow

I got some problem, when i downloaded the new Iconomy and the new Iconomychestshop. The chestshop never works and i get some errors when i look atthe server cmd.

25. Offline

Acrobot

@thedjshow
    "Some errors"

Thank you for providing me full information of what shows up in console, what have you been doing and what was on the sign.

Please, at least tell me what shows up in console...
    You can do copy-paste...
    HERE IS A TUTORIAL

26. Offline

thedjshow

Sorry my bad.
    Code:
    ava:408)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:257)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:633)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:218)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:116)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:94)
    21:07:46 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to Citizens
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/nijiko/coelho/iConomy/iConomy
            at com.fullwall.Citizens.Listeners.PluginListen.onPluginEnable(PluginLis
    ten.java:28)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$34.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    21:07:46 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to TradeMod
            at us.Koanga.TradeMod.TradeModPluginListener.onPluginEnable(TradeModPlug
    inListener.java:22)
    21:07:46 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to uQuest
            at hawox.uquest.PluginListener.onPluginEnable(PluginListener.java:26)
    21:07:46 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.4 enabled.
    21:07:46 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
     for permissions.
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to BlackJack
            at BlackJack.PluginListener.onPluginEnable(PluginListener.java:30)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to Citizens
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to TradeMod
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to uQuest
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lighters are blocked.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) All fire spread is disabled.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world"
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (pvp) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (pvp) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (pvp) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (pvp) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (pvp) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'pvp"
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (WorldOP) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (WorldOP) TNT ignition is blocked.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (WorldOP) Lighters are blocked.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (WorldOP) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: (WorldOP) All fire spread is disabled.
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'WorldOP"
    21:07:47 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha10 enabled.
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to BlackJack
            at BlackJack.PluginListener.onPluginEnable(PluginListener.java:30)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to Citizens
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to TradeMod
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to uQuest
    21:07:47 [INFO] Done (2.976s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    21:07:47 [INFO] [Citizens]: Loaded 0 NPCs.
    21:07:47 [INFO] [nSpleef] Arenas loaded!
    21:07:47 [INFO] Rand: 1
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Timer-2"
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/nijiko/coelho/iConomy/iCon
    omy
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at net.erbros.Lottery.Lottery.getWinner(Lottery.java:453
    )
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at net.erbros.Lottery.Lottery$LotteryDraw.run(Lottery.ja
    va:244)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.nijiko.coelho
    .iConomy.iConomy
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Me
    thod)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(Pl
    uginClassLoader.java:36)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(Pl
    uginClassLoader.java:24)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    21:07:47 [SEVERE]       ... 4 more
    21:07:51 [SEVERE] [uQuest] iConomy is not loaded. Turning iConomy support off.
    21:07:57 [SEVERE] [uQuest] If this is not correct, change the config 'pluginTime
    rCheck' to a higher value.
    21:07:57 [SEVERE] [uQuest] Permissions is not loaded. Turning Permissions suppor
    t off.
    21:07:57 [SEVERE] [uQuest] If this is not correct, change the config 'pluginTime
    rCheck' to a higher value.
    >

27. Offline

Acrobot

@thedjshow
    You downloaded iConomyChestShop for iConomy 4.

28. Offline

thedjshow

Ok thanks. but i think i'll wait for you to update to iconomy 5.

29. Offline

craft211

yes that is one of the inputs ive tried. and it still gives me incorect item ID. is there something i have to turn on in the config to make this work?

30. Offline

Danzzz

31. Offline

Acrobot