Driveable Creations. [Movable]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by extrarussian, Jul 21, 2012.

?

Do you think this is a great idea?

1. YES! This would be EPIC!

50.0%
  2. No, this is worthless.

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

extrarussian

Plugin category: Fun [I really don't know what this means]

Suggested name: VehicleCraft

What I want: I want a plugin that basically simulates this: www.minecraftforum.net/topic/488434-125-zeppelin-031-wip/ But for multiplayer survival. It would be epic. But, Please if you do make it, make it so you can walk around on the ship, car, aircraft while it's moving unlike 'MoveCraft' and 'BoatMod'. Also, make it configurable for players to make it so they can add blocks which are drivable and what keys are used to start/move the vehicle. If you pull this off it will be the best plugin ever.

Ideas for commands: I don't really have any ideas for the command.

Ideas for permissions: vehicle.use

When I'd like it by: Tommorow? I really don't know, Take you're time. I want this plugin to be legendary.

-Kouragous [IGN]

Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

Norgad

This is a very good idea. I hope this gets made. ;)
    Also, this video should help you learn what fun is.

3. Offline

-_Husky_-

You cant have keys to move the vehicle, bukkit doesent get that info from the client, movecraft is pretty much the best way to go, you cant get smoother then that, sorry, its out of bukkits reach

As for the walking around... Ask the dev! Im sure they'll help.

4. Offline

extrarussian

Hah, Ay mate. Nothings 'out of reach' for say. There is always a way. And who said keys? I mean't as in having a stick to move the vehicle. Im sure there's a way. And if there isn't, someone should definatly make that mod Multiplayer.

5. Offline

Omnitv

Probably spout, but I dont think they even tried it.

6. Offline

AJCStriker

You already can walk around the ship during movement in move craft?

Set TryNudge to true in the config and mind blown. The new move craft improves on that, but yet another plugin is pointless.

There is a module for move craft API that supports piloting via keys in spout craft. However that system is currently unreleased. Give it a couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.