Double Inventory

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by And7rey, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Offline

And7rey

Plugin category: I don't know...

Suggested name: Second Inventory

What I want: A plugin that has a command which can open a second inventory , when a player enters a command , a new clear inventory appears , when he enters it again , the old inventory appears again (with the old items too :D ) , when he dies , only the items from the current inventory would disappear

Ideas for commands:

/bundle - opens second inventory

Ideas for permissions:

inventory.bundle - permission for opening a second inventory

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Thanks in the future :D

2. Offline

BeastlyJman

who would make a plugin for free?

3. Offline

fefe2008

4. Offline

Iroh

Removed monetary offer.

5. Offline

DigitalSniperz

I'll start this plugin soon, do you want the second inventory to save? If so I'll make a folder inside the plugins folder called "inventorys" or something like that.

6. Offline

And7rey

Yes , both inventories be saved , because when a player changes to the other inventory , then the first one becomes the 'second' and when he/she logs in again and enters /bundle , the first inventory should appear again , and when the player dies , only the current inventory items should disappear

Thanks in the future :)

7. Offline

DigitalSniperz

So you basicly just want an second inventory which opens via /bundle ? and the second inventories save.

8. Offline

And7rey

Yes , actually both should be saved because when a player switches to the second one , and he has stuff in the first one too, and he/she disconnects , the first one should be saved too so the items from both inventories should never get lost (except dying , current inventory xd ). When they enter /bundle , a message should also pop up like: You just switched to a new inventory

9. Offline

Walruski

And7rey
    So, just like an enderchest?

10. Offline

Deleted user

And7rey
    I'm actually working on something of the sort.

https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/portability

It's basically portable everything, with multiple inventories. In this case, chests.

It also uses Lazy Loading, so the furnace module won't be loaded unless it's enabled.

Chests should be pretty easy, so I'll do that one next and let you know when it's ready. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the plugin page.

EDIT:
    If posting my dev server's IP isn't allowed, sorry. Please edit this out. If not:

You can also track my progress on my dev server, where I showcase my plugins.

play.zombiekiller753.com

11. Offline

BeastlyJman

And7rey when they switch inventories do you want it to open that new inventory or no?

Ok i finished. Ill add a link to it when its uploaded!

EDIT: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/double-inventories/
    currently being reviewed

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  12. Offline

And7rey

Sorry for not answering to all of you , I assume that the most of you live in America or Australia but I'm in Europe and here was night :D

13. Offline

And7rey

BeastlyJman's plugin is 'under moderation' and probably stay so forever , would anyone else make the plugin please?

14. And7rey just tahg him and ask him to direct link you the download on here.

15. Offline

And7rey

bwfcwalshy he wasn't online since he uploaded the plugin

16. And7rey still do it and then whenever he is online he will see.

17. Offline

And7rey

Anyone would make this plugin? Please :(