Filled Disable Lead Function

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: Disable Lead

What I want: I am looking for a plugin that disables the lead's rope function. I still want leads to be in the game, but I want their function to be disabled. For example if a player right clicks on a sheep with a lead, it will not do anything.

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible please

2. Offline

Onlineids

PhillyCheezsteak <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    If they don't have the perm "lead.use" A leash can't be used

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  3. Onlineids
    Awesome it works perfectly thank you. I also understand the short second lead animation is a client issue, which is alright. I was wondering if it was possible to remove the permission for the lead? So even op players will not be able to use the lead.

4. Offline

Onlineids

PhillyCheezsteak The permission is set to default: false , so unless you purposely add the perm on even ops won't be able to use it

5. Onlineids
    Thank you. Also I have found a bug with your plugin. If are in a different game mode other then creative, it makes the lead disapear. What I did was I made myself op, I changed my gamemode from creative mode to adventure mode, right click with the lead and it vanished. Can you please fix this?

6. Offline

Onlineids

7. Onlineids
    From what I understand if you are in a different gamemode other then creative, there is a bug that causes the lead to vanish if your right click on an animal like a sheep.

8. Offline

Onlineids

PhillyCheezsteak Ahh yeah because leads are used in that process, would you be alright if I just added a lead to their inventory when that happened

9. Onlineids
    Either that or if you can make it where the lead is not consumed. Like when the lead vanishes it comes back, but it is annoying since you have to click an animal again to get the lead back.

10. Offline

Onlineids

PhillyCheezsteak The lead is consumed because of vanilla minecraft not the plugin

11. Onlineids
    Is there a way to change that so it will not? That way I think it will prevent the bug from happening.

12. Offline

Onlineids

13. Onlineids
    Dang. Thank you for the plugin, I really do appreciate it :D

14. Offline

Onlineids

PhillyCheezsteak Might've fixed it : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    test it for me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  15. Offline

Onlineids

16. Onlineids
    This is perfect! Thank you so much. Even though the item does that bug, it is a lot shorter, thank you! Is there a way to make it where the lead/leash bug does not happen so the animals will not be attached? Like I was wondering if it was possible to make it where if you right click with a lead nothing will happen. If it isn't, this will still work and I really do appreciate you making this for me.

17. Offline

Onlineids

18. Offline

Onlineids

PhillyCheezsteak Yea that is the client updating I cant change that, its only visual they cant pull the mobs or anything.

19. Onlineids
    Ah okay. This plugin is perfect though! Thank you so much for the help. I really do appreciate it :)

20. Offline

Onlineids if you cancel the event of right clicking with a lead it can still be used up?