Filled [DEV NEEDED] Don't Starve - MC

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XD 3VIL M0NKEY, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

XD 3VIL M0NKEY
    Source

3. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

Edited OP.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

XD 3VIL M0NKEY Still wrong forum, mark this one as filled and post it again in an other forum

5. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

Done.
    Damn. I don't ask for plugins normally. xD

timtower likes this.
  6. Offline

YOMAMMASBROTHA

Well, I'm not doing the whole "application" thing because you came looking for a dev, not the other way around...

But anyway, I feel like this can be a great project :) . And I definitely see potential in this plugin. I'll be willing to code this for you if no one has already taken the spot :) .

I do have some good ideas also, I think i can use the new scoreboard api to display sanity, and i can use the api to display a player's health under their name (I haven't played don't starve but I'm taking a guess that there's some sort of PvP and the health under their name would be a great feature). I also believe there's a way to add recipes (i.e whatever you use for the rocks to make the cut stone). If there is a winner involved I can do something with fireworks, and if there's a point system I can, once again, do something with the scoreboard to display it .

Great idea though! I would definitely like to code it for you :)

7. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

Thanks for taking an interest, Don't starve is a Single Player game, However this plugin will add multiplayer allowing you and your friends to play. Send me a PM and we'll discuss things.