Dart Board Game For Servers

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sloppylewy, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Offline

bergerkiller

@Unset better: add recoil. Simple change the players' yaw a random bit.
    And run that when the player fired (interacted?).

2. Offline

TheBreadCat

Good
    Good idea sir. And btw the reasson the plugin haven't been finished today is because my internet is down so i cant test the plugin.
    (this is written from my phone with 3G)

3. Offline

Sloppylewy

hello i very keen to see what you have done i hope to see this mod plugin thankyou very much BreadCat

ohh i really like your train mod

okay we could do that i have no problem for it. that is a really good idea :0

that SUCKs about the internet. i am really looking forward to the plugin once more time thank you all for helping out each other with this plugin

also that would be cool if it does get rid of that arrow thing where the arrow moves up to the top of the block

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

TheBreadCat

I dont think the plugin will remove that bug :/ im still having it. And i found out that my internet card is broken so i need to buy a lan cable :( . Luck isn't the thing i have most of.

5. Offline

Sloppylewy

damn thats sucks well i would of said luck i have somedays and other days i don't

6. Offline

Sloppylewy

so any luck with the plugin

7. Offline

TheBreadCat

sorry my conputer have been giving me alot of bluescreens, but im trying to do some progress.