Custom TokenShop Plugin Help!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Marco43271, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Offline

Marco43271

Plugin Category: Voting/Economy

Suggested Name: TokenShop

What I Want: Hello, I had created a server a while back, and well I heard a lot of servers have something called TokenShop, I know there is a plugin about TokenShop but that doesn't exactly fit my needs. What I would like if you could make this plugin is where every time a player votes they get tokens, and after they have a number of tokens they can do a command (anything that pleasures you, but please keep it relalistic) and then when they put their cursor over the item it shows what it is and how much it is, and when they do the command a inventory shows up with the items in it. I will do all the config, I just need you to do the plugin and make it. If you could make this, I would very much appreciate this. I would like it if you could make it for free, but if not well then maybe we could talk sometime and come up with an idea of payment, but again please I would enjoy it if you would do it for free. Thanks for reading this and for your time!

Ideas for commands: /tokens <shows how many tokens you have> /tokenshop <opens up a inventory and shows the items you can buy with your tokens, how much tokens you have, and how much each item cost when you put your cursor over the item.

Idea for permissions: Permissions I can handle, but if you want too everyone should have access to it.

When I'd Like It By: As soon as you can get it done, but please take your time!;)