Filled Custom SignShop

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rakinare, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Sneak and punch a chest on a side (not top vor bottom, it will tell you that though) while having an item in your hand. Should have said that :p

Oh yes, totally forgot that. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

It's also a pain to write on a german phone with autocorrect, so bear with my spelling ;)

2. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

It's all fine :)

Creation, buying, selling works! I just noticed though that all /ip money commands are OP only, so I can't check my money as normal user.

Edit: Noticed a few crucial bugs.

If you buy something, it doesn't take your money but still gives you the item. Same the other way around.
    No check if you have enough money to buy the item.
    If someone buys from your shop, you don't get the money
    It doesn't seem to acknowledge the owner regarding buy/selling as you can buy/sell to your own shop.

I'd like if uppon creation it would first ask if you wanna buy or sell items. Currently you always sell first and have to switch via command

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare

1. IP money is op only. That is intended. You can use /ip pay as a user and /balance.
    2. Whoops, forgot to implemenet that with buying. Works with selling though :p Fixed it
    3. if(playerBalance < (amount * shop.getPrice())) ==> It should and does on my test server. Could you provide some steps to reproduce the error?
    4. Same as 1.
    5. That is intended. You won't gain/loose any money though. I can remove it if you want.
    6. Jup, I can implement it.
    Redownload from original link or here.

4. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

1. /balance nor /ip balance or anything works for me (unknown command). Only /ip money balance name (which is OP only)

The rest still doesn't work. I open a shop, put items in, login to another profile and can buy items as many as there are without any checking for my money. Doesn't take my money, doesn't give money to the shop owner. Same when you open a shop for buying.
    Using latest InventoryProfiles and IPSignShop.

Also if possible I'd like the buying from own shop to be removed :)

Edit: Item display also isn't working.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    You have Vault and another economy plugin (IConomy, Essentials, ...). The economy plugin has a command to check your balance. With essentials that is /money or /bal or /balance. This command is not managed by InventoryProfiles and should work. It can only show YOUR balance though. To see the balance of every player you will need admin rights (technically the permission "inventoryProfiles.money" and the /ip money balance name command. This is what I intended.

I will look into the rest.

I can remove that.

EDIT:
    Did some testing:
    Bought stuff.png

And If I don't have enough money: (last number is the amount it would cost, and the number before the player balance)
    Not enough money.png

EDIT 2:
    Is there something like this in your log?
    Code:
    [InventoryProfiles] Hooked into "Essentials Economy" through Va
    ult.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  6. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen
    Oh crap, I am sorry. I thought another economy plugin wasn't needed anymore since everything important was included into IP already and worked fine. Guess that's the reason IPSS isn't working for me?
    Gonna try it out.

7. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Yes, it has some checks to just ignore the whole money thing if there is no Economy Plugin installed. Maybe I should add a message... :D

I have implemented the "its your shop, can't buy/sell" thing and also the Question for the Mode upon creation redownload from old link or here.

Rakinare likes this.
  8. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Tried using BConomy. Money check etc works fine. The problem with that one is, that BConomy is taken as main bank account, means if I send another player 200 bucks from my 500, it sets mine to 300 but when I change the profile it doesn't reload the balance of the other player but instead sets it to 300 too.
    Which version of essentials are you using? I can not find a working one for 1.9.

Item Display is still not working for me.

Edit: There is no translation for the chat prompt that's showing the shop information.

Edit2: I hate to wait for moderator approval over and over again >.>

Edit3: Found a working Essentials version. Same problem as in BConomy though. If I send money from me to another profile, it also updates the next profile with my current balance cause it's saved in Essentials and not updating uppon profile change.
    Same when buying/selling from/to shops. Essentials still only knows the current balance and doesn't update from/to IP.
    If I buy for 100, I get -100 but the shop owner doesn't get +100, instead it's updated with the balance of the player before, which means if I had 300 - 100 and he had 500 his is set to 200 too.

9. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    The approval is just for the first few messages. Not quite sure what few is though :D

Yes, the translation for the chat prompt is still missing. Due to the way I implemented the translation I have no idea how to easily make the amount of lines configurable. I can add the 8 lines I currently have, so you can customize those. You can't have less or more then though.

Which version of InventoryProfiles are you using? This is the newest one (the link never changes). It should reload just fine. I think there is a fork called Essentials X or so maintained by the Spigot team. Essentials changes a LOT though, so it might not be worth it. It shouldn't be a iusse anyways. I will have a look in my code again.

Item Display is not working isn't exactly that specific :D How exactly? When does it disappear? Does it ever spawn?

EDIT: The money is certainly a logic error on my end. These are the worst. I will try to find it though.

EDIT 2: I think i found that little <insert swear word here>. Dumb one, won't tell you where it was :D Redownload BOTH, InventoryProfiles and IPSignShop.

cococow123 likes this.
  10. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Thanks for your answer.
    The lines there are right now are enough, I like that :)
    So the money is indeed buggy?
    Sorry, Item Display doesn't work at all. It's enabled but items never spawn.

11. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    The money was buggy. At least I hope that the last update fixed it. You can download both from the end of the last posts, although the links never change.

The item shows up for me. Sigh. I will try it on 1.9 and edit this post. I can make a new one, cause rules. That means you won't get an alert sadly. You may consider checking back in about 20 minutes :)

EDIT: So, here is the promised edit. The money works fine for me now or the steps to reproduce the error have changed. With the displayitem. HELP ME. What did you do? It works perfectly for me.
    upload_2016-4-26_21-59-53.png

upload_2016-4-26_22-0-3.png

You can literally see the display item there. What plugins do you have installed and what is your server software (just run "/version")?

12. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

The shop itself works like a charm now! :) Thanks!

Plugins installed:

Essentials, IP, IPSS, MultiWorld, Vault, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

Could it be WorldGuard messing up? Although it shouldn't, as in the current world there is only one defined area. Testing the Shops in a normal area though, so it shouldn't be the cause.

[22:10:30 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8 (
    MC: 1.9) (Implementing API version 1.9-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [22:10:30 INFO]: You are 35 version(s) behind

13. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    In the essentials config did you disable "change-displayname" somewhere near the top? If not it will break InventoryProfiles, as that relies on the display name. Unrelated to the item though. I will update the link in my last post to a IPSignShop version with debug outputs.

Link updated.

EDIT: As a small bonus the messages are now all customizable. You will need to delete/rename your language files before though, so that the new ones can generate.

14. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Did disable it now :)

Debug:
    22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Updating shop Marco Stone
    [22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Initiating item spawn...
    [22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Spawning item
    [22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: >> World is: world
    [22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: >> Item spawned: true 412.5,63.0,1956.5
    [22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: >> Item should be spawned now
    [22:32:30] [Server thread/INFO]: >> Updating shop: Marco Stone done

Looks like it should be spawned, but it isn't for some reason, which I really can't find out. Gonna setup a fresh server without any other mods and see if it works.

15. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Sounds nice. Report back :)
    On a side note, all messages are now customizable (see my edit to the last post).

16. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Cool, thanks! :)

Have checked on a fresh server and mine again. The item is indeed spawning but instantly despawning again.

17. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Then it is probably not my plugin. It only deletes the item upon deletion / stopping the server or updating the shop properties. But it will respawn it then. I would guess it is world guard somehow preventing it. I have no clue though. If it did work on a clean server, you could try removing the plugins one by one and finding out when it works. I would start with world guard.

EDIT: It's 23:00 I will check back in about 20 minutes and if you haven't replied I will go to sleep. So, Bis später/morgen ;)

18. Offline

Rakinare

19. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Oh god. I will add a message when the item is despawned. Redownload the IPSignShop. If it doesn't work could you pack your server (you don't need to include the jar if you don't want (file size)) as a ZIP and send me a private message with the link to it? Troubleshooting is easier if you can reproduce the problem :)
    I will go to sleep now. If you find a "Despawning!" message in the log it means that the item was deleted from my plugin. Just say so in a post.

Have a nice night!

20. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Found the problem. I have been using a Forge client cause I wanted to have Waila and NEI. For some reason Forge can not display floating items though, which means that I have to go to the Vanilla client it looks like :(

Your plugin is working perfectly fine now though as far as I can tell.

Wish ya a good night too!

Edit: Forgot 1 thing. The translation of the item names isn't working yet, right? At least for me not.
    Also would it be much work to also show the item name above the floating item?

21. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Yes, the search for the translated name isn't working :D Wanted to write that now. I am at a friends later, so I can fix this sometime this evening.
    And no, it shouldn't be too hard to show a display text above :)
    I will also remove the debug messages then.

Seems like a really odd bug though. Let's hope they fix it ;)

22. Offline

Rakinare

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  23. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    While he has a point he could have been a little less rude :D I set the pickup delay to Integer.MAX_VALUE (2^31 - 1). So it will take about 3.5 years of uptime until you can pick it up. I just set the amount to -1 as a second measure, as an amount of 0 clears the item stack. In the default client -1 seems to make the item unpickable, so that worked for me. I didn't even think about it being a bug. I can easily remove it though.

Thanks for the threads, but the PickupDelay should be alright.
    The metadata they suggested in the first post doesn't work through restarts (Which is a problem if the plugin somehow crashes and can't delete the item upon deactivation, as it will exist twice and one can be picked up.).

I will update the link and this post once I localized the /ipss find command.

EDIT:
    Updated. The link is the same. Here it is again.

24. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Thanks for the update. It's for some reason still not working on Forge though. Guess I will just use the vanilla client then, which is a little sad as NEI would be so cool for the kids, especially for the ones playing the first time.

I also have a few suggestions, which I got to my mind while testing some stuff out today.
    • Can you add a chat prompt after typing the amount you wish to buy/sell asking if they really wanna proceed including the item count and total price?
    • Can you move the question for buying/selling before the question of the item price uppon creation?
    • Can you change the add playtime command to set playtime? I couldn't figure out how to set an exact playtime directly in the file as it seemed to not update from there no matter what I typed (guess time is in ticks in the file?).
    • Can you add an /ip playtime command which shows how much playtime you have left? (I know it out posts every set time, would like it to be executable too though)
    • Can you make the playtime reset uppon server restart? I figured out that if you quit before your playtime is over and wanna play the next day while the server was not running the whole time (currently locally hosted), you continue with the playtime you had left last (hope you understand what I mean).
    I think I had more in my mind which I forgot now. Really hope it's not too much work as it looks so much to me :( Sorry .__.

Edit: I hope it's okay if I post suggestions for IP here too instead of over in the other thread.

25. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    I am fine with your edit ;)
    • I can and will :p
    • Jup, no problem.
    • Time should be in miliseconds in the file. It saves the time the user has played. I don't quite understand what the code does at the moment, I may redo it :D But yes, I can change the command.
    • I can add that command too.
    • Uff. Should be possible too. I will try to find an easy way for that.
    I quite enjoy coding and helping others is great too :D So i am fine with it and as long as it's fun, I isn't too muich work. Some things look hard, but are easy to implement, sometimes it is the other way round, so I think it isn't that much in your post. Thanks for your concerns though ;)

cococow123 and Rakinare like this.
  26. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Oh nice :) I always feel bad when I suggest so many changes. I feel like I am wasting so much of your time :( But if it's kinda a hobby for you, as playing is for me, then that's cool I guess :p Would love to get into coding too but I guess it's so much that you gotta learn that I don't have the time for that.

Another question. Is there any way to connect IP to WorldGuard? In case I might wanna add buyable regions later, it wouldn't work right now, as WorldGuard does also use only the real account name.

cococow123 likes this.
  27. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    I have no idea. Really. You can hook into it, but I might not be able to change the owner and stuff, but I can try.

To the display item. I really forgot to delete the "amount=-1" line. I just facepalmed. It will be fixed in the next version then, I guess :D

I can't really help you with coding, it can be quite nice if you know a bit. I haven't done much work in my life (age and stuff), but the few times I did (Praktikum, Bogy), there were nearly always some stupid tasks you could automate. I guess it really depends whether you like it or not and sadly also if you have the time for it. Wish you good luck with whatever you do about it ;)

Rakinare likes this.
  28. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Yeah I think WorldGuard also uses UUID for the owner and stuff. Well, having so much custom stuff seems to be a pretty huge handicap in some things, would have to request custom plugins for all the stuff that is owner/name related.

But the way everything is working right now, I really like it so far! I kinda also don't wanna request more custom plugins as in the beginning I said I didn't even want that much .__. But I am getting so many ideas with alle the progress happening :p

29. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    That is what you get for having different profiles on one account :D Probably not many people have the need to do this and it can't be easily made compatible as far as I know. For plugin authors there is really no reason to provide compatibility even more as there is no common specification like Vault.

Well, the thing with ideas and also coding / some other stuff is that they get finer and more detailed as time goes on. You do things and realize there should be a better way, or that something may fit in there quite well. These are things you can't plan for, but they allow for a much more polished, thought-through project. There is nothing wrong with that!

EDIT: Need to implement the playtime reset, and then you can try it out. Be warned, it may take some time.

EDIT 2: Seems to be done. I hope I didn't miss anything this time ;)
    You can try the itemdisplay with forge again, and report back!
    You need to delete your IP language files, for the new keys to generate. Links stayed the same, but hey. IP, IPSS.
    The /ip showPlaytime/playtime command shows 23h and something if you have unlimited (by being admin) due to the way I set it up. I didn't bother enough to correct it, as that probably won't make a difference. If it does, say so.

Rakinare likes this.
  30. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Thanks for the update! Gonna test it out right now and report back. Gonna edit this post.

Edit: Just posted an error log which was gone uppon restarting so I removed it again. Everytime I try to login to a profile now I get disconnected from the server.
    Only thing in console is:
    Code:
    [21:48:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Rakinare lost connection: Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Edit2: Here is the error again:
    Code:
    [21:45:25] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not call constructor 'public me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile(java.util.Map)' of class me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile for deserialization
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile.getLong(Profile.java:100) ~[?:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile.<init>(Profile.java:93) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeViaCtor(ConfigurationSerialization.java:96) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserialize(ConfigurationSerialization.java:133) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeObject(ConfigurationSerialization.java:195) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:35) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:373) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:147) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:354) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:489) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:26) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:373) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:147) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:354) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:489) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:26) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:54) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:184) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:239) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.ProfileManager.loadFromFile(ProfileManager.java:88) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.ProfileManager.loadFromFileOrCreateNew(ProfileManager.java:104) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.InventoryProfiles.onEnable(InventoryProfiles.java:56) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:346) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:403) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:368) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:323) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:506) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_73]
    [21:45:25] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not call constructor 'public me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile(java.util.Map)' of class me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile for deserialization
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile.getLong(Profile.java:100) ~[?:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.Profile.<init>(Profile.java:93) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeViaCtor(ConfigurationSerialization.java:96) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserialize(ConfigurationSerialization.java:133) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeObject(ConfigurationSerialization.java:195) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:35) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:54) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:184) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:239) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.ProfileManager.loadFromFile(ProfileManager.java:88) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.datastorage.ProfileManager.loadFromFileOrCreateNew(ProfileManager.java:104) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at me.ialistannen.inventory_profiles.InventoryProfiles.onEnable(InventoryProfiles.java:56) [InventoryProfiles.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:346) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:403) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:368) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:323) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:506) [craftbukkit-1.9.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    [21:45:25] [Server thread/INFO]: [InventoryProfiles] Loading Language system

I Al Istannen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.