custom kits

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Alexondrou, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Alexondrou

Plugin category: Kits

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name:
    CustomKits

What I want: A plugin that allows you to save a kit by using your inventory so that you can afterwards claim it with /kit if you have permission. I also want there to be a cooldown. I want it to override essentials.
    Ideas for commands: /kit (bypass essentials)

Ideas for permissions: kits.cooldown - bypass cooldown, kits.(kitname) - permission to kit

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  2. Offline

yPedx

3. Offline

Alexondrou

4. Offline

Firestar311

Why do you want to bypass Essenials kits? They work well,

Additional Questions
    Do you want cooldowns? Do you want a permission for each kit. If cooldowns, do you abt a permission to bypass the cooldown? Do you want the ability to remove a kit via a command!

5. Offline

Alexondrou

Essentials kits work well but the reason i want them bypassed is i don't want a player doing /kit member and at first essentials says "kit doesnt exist" and then the new plugin gives them a kit. Pretty much I want essentials kits turned off.

@Firestar311 ok read my post please. I do want a cooldown and a permission to bypass it. Now I want it to be pretty much exactly like essentials, just that you make the kits ingame and the items are saved exactly as what they are in your inventory. This is due to me using custom enchantments on items and essentials doesnt support the plugin I'm using. I want the items in the kit having those special enchantments.

Pretty much concept -

admin with OP (or permission kits.create) puts stuff in his inventory that he wants in a kit, then does like /kits save (name) and it saves the kit. Then a player with a permission like kits.use.(name) comes and does /kit (name) and receives the kit. then he has a specific cooldown before he can reuse the kit.

If possible, can you make it so that if a person used a certain kit he can't use others kits until he dies? Because I want to prevent kit combining.

6. Offline

Firestar311

Can you provide the plugin you use for enchants? It may require a special integration

7. Offline

Alexondrou

I don't believe it does as I'm using a duels plugin which saves your inventory to make a kit for 1v1s and it saves the items exactly as I want.

@Firestar311
    AdvancedItemEffects incase you need it.

8. Offline

Reflxction

9. Offline

Alexondrou

ty bbe <3 just what i need

@xTechno_ ok

Today I tried using my kit again and it gave me the kit just the way I need, but the item was bugged and didnt give me the effect I needed.

The item simply had the lore the plugin gave it initially, but it did not provide you with haste (as I expected it to)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
    Reflxction likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.