Custom Kitpvp

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by POWIFY03, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

POWIFY03

Plugin category: Kitpvp

Suggested name: Kitpvp?

What I want: I want the plugin to make it easy to set kits for non-donors and donors. I want to the kitpvp to have the a mystery box type thing that cost money to use and we can set it to what item we want easy. I dont know if this is possible but make a command that could generate a map pretty easy. Vaults or cells that players can buy to store their items if they wish to. And i also like it so that everything such as custom commands for ranks and like i said kits. Easy rank setup

Ideas for commands: /baltop, /k/d, /kills, /deaths, a command such as /kitpvp setup which lets me set the map border and players cant go outside of it. /team create and /team invite so that player's can create teams with their friends and they can't hit the player's on their team. (also i dont know if i need to download a seperate plugin but...if i dont i would a command such as /rage which gives the player certain potion effects for money).

When I'd like it by: no more than two weeks please.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. Offline

Marcano

/baltop comes with essentials.

3. Offline

POWIFY03

ok tnx i was just wondering if it comes in the plugin but we already have essentails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.