Custom enchants pluggin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MLGNoScopeOP, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MLGNoScopeOP

Plugin category: Custom enchants pluggin for Factions mini-game

Minecraft version: 1.8.x

Suggested name: Custom Enchants

What I want: I would like a custom enchants pluggin that allows players to use these new enchants on their armor/weapons. I would the pluggin to allow admins to place signs that will give you a custom enchanted book for a certain amount of xp. The book will have a custom enchant on it and a success rate between 1 and 100%. When you left click the custom enchanted book on an item, it will either apply to the piece of gear or fail, depending on the % chance. There are many Factions servers that have pluggins like this. Examples (if you are confused) are the Archon or SaicoPvP.

Book Levels:
    Level 1 Custom enchant book : 20 Levels
    Level 2 Custom enchant book: 25 Levels
    Level 3 Custom enchant book: 30 Levels
    Level one gives you an I enchanted book, two II, and 3 III

Enchants:
    Healing (I-III): Random chance to give you hearts when you are low (For Gear) (only needed on 1 piece of gear)
    Speed (I-II): Gives you permanent Speed 1 or 2 (For Boots)
    Leap (I-II): Gives you permanent Jump Boost 1 or 2 (For Boots)
    Nourishment (I): Gives you permanent Saturation (For Gear) (only needed on 1 piece)
    Aquatic (I): Gives you permanent Water Breathing (For Helmet)

Warrior (I-III): Does more heart damage to enemy players (Level 1=5% more, Level 2=10% more, Level 3=20% more) (For Swords)
    Corpses (I): Does more damage to enemy players when they are at Low HP (For Swords)
    Confusion (I-II): Has a chance to give opponent Slowness II for 5 seconds (Level 1 has a 7% chance per hit, Level 2 has a 12% chance per hit) (For Swords)
    Destruction (I): Does more damage to armor durability (Does an extra 25% per hit) (For Swords)

Haste (I-II): Gives player haste when holding the item that has the enchant (Level 1 gives Haste 1, Level 2 gives Haste 2) (For axes)
    Hard Hit (I): Has a chance to give Slowness 1 to opponent for 5 seconds (15% chance) (For axes)

*Bow enchants only work when the bow is fully pulled back)
    Obliterate (I): Has a chance to do +25% of damage dealt to an opponent (10% chance) (For Bows)
    Withering (I): Has a chance to give opponent a withering effect for 5 seconds (7 seconds) (For Bows)
    Dupe (I): Has a chance to shoot 2 or 3 arrows from 1 shot (these arrows do not have custom enchant capabilities) (20% chance) (For Bows)

Ideas for commands:
    • /ce list - Lists all the custom enchant
    • /ce info [enchant name] - Tells you what the said enchant does and its max level
    • */ce give [name] [enchant] [level 1-3] [success rate] - Gives a player a book with the entered enchant and the entered success rate and level
    • */ce enable [enchant] - Enables/Disables certain enchants so players can either get them or no longer get them
    • Ability for admins to create a sign that gives you the custom enchanted book
    Sign example:
    [CustomEnchant]
    Level 1
    20 EXP

*admin commands
    Ideas for permissions:
    • customenchant.*
    • customenchant.admin
    • customenchant.allow
    • customenchant.help
    When I'd like it by: By early (2 or 3rd) of March if possible

2. Offline