Cpu loads 100%

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by monir, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

monir

I have a problem my cpu loads 100% with 15-20 people online.
    When i remove all plugins and worlds it gets back to normal 30+ online and its loading 25%.

I have removed all plugins and it still loads 100% so it looks like its somthing wrong with one of my worlds i have used chunkster for all the worlds and i still get the same problem so what is wrong with one of my worlds? Can it be that somebody build somthing in it to sabotage?
    And when the server is empty it loads normal for every person that joins i see that the cpu gets slowly higher and higher for every person that joins anybody have the same experience or nows anything about this please give me some feedback.

My specs is really god i rent a vps server with 24G and I7 så thats not the problem.

2. Offline

darkmage0252

Check for minecraft/boat griefing check for items check for redstone machines that could cause it

3. Offline

monir

And how can i check that its big maps and alot of people have come and go.

4. Offline

darkmage0252

use world edits /remove command to remove boats/item drops/minecarts

5. Offline

ledhead900

I use Xray mods to find Redstone or there is a Redstone clock detector plugin around here someplace, Personally I use Nolagg plugin to prevent chunk load lag and Cpu degradation.

6. Offline

monir

I will try no lagg can you please link build 1781 i dont now which one it is now when jenkins is down.

Whats the full commands?

7. Offline

ZeroZX4

do you use mcmmo ? if yes try without it

and if not just post here list of your plugins

8. Offline

ledhead900

I don't have that build I am hosting 1.0 right now as I really don't trust minecraft 1.1, Performance is worse. Just click the download link for Nolagg and choose the 1.56.6 for the 1.0 Reco build, that is if you are running 1.0.

and Worldedit commands are here

9. Offline

monir

Yes i use mcmmo there are no known cpu leaks with it what make you think its mcmmo?

10. Offline

ZeroZX4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.