Cop Ticket

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ColeBergmann, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Offline

ColeBergmann

Plugin category: RolePlay

Suggested name: CopTicket

What I want: I would like a plugin that allows Cops on RolePlay servers to create Tickets to fine players for illegal actions.

The first function of this plugin could be /ticket <player> <amount> <reason>. Once the member with the permission runs this command, the player that gets the ticket also receives a message that says " You have been fined (amount) for (reason)! Your remaining balance is (current money (/bal))"

Another great feature would be for a Cop to see your ticket history. If a Cop types /ticket history <player>, the cop will receive a list of the tickets the person has received including the date, time, reason, and amount.

I would really like this plugin to work with EssentialsEco.

Ideas for commands:
    /ticket (displays CopTicket help) [no permission node]
    /ticket <player> <amount> <reason> (Gives a player a Ticket) [copticket.ticket]
    /ticket history <player> (View a player's previous tickets) [copticket.history]

Ideas for permissions:
    copticket.ticket
    copticket.history
    copticket.*

Thank you so much for reading my request, and I hope this can be fulfilled. I have looked at BukkitDev for a long time searching for a plugin, but could not find one. The only remotely similar plugin is bCheck, but that is just for history.

EDIT: A cool down time for a ticket in the config.yml would be awesome if possible.

2. Offline

Notorix

I will take a try on this.

3. Offline

ColeBergmann

Great! Thanks a lot!