Coordinate Switcher

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mountainbush, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Mountainbush

[BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER... THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED, BY ME, IT TOOK 3 DAYS TO FIGURE OUT BUT WAS SOLVED, SO THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST ANYWAYS, thankyou...]
    So in my server im trying to make a exact replica, 1:1 ratio, of another game world. (I wont say which one because its a suprize :D) And it has coordinates, like minecraft but it just doesnt match up... Heres a Pic I drew up real quick to show whats wrong: [​IMG]
    So basicly in minecraft coordinates go as so: when you go north it subtracts from X, when you go south it adds to X, when going East it subtracts from Z, and finally when going west it adds to Z. In the other game world im trying to replicate its coordinates are all different. Basically (minecraft = otherworld) West = North, North = West, East = South, and South = East... as shown above. When toggling your F3 button it shows your coordinates, I need it to show the other world coordinates, not minecrafts. Its a bit confusing but I think its possible, basically its just replaceing minecrafts coordinates with the other worlds coordinates. If you have any questions just ask, thanks... (Really need it or else I can't make my replica precisly)