Compass Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XSilverSlayerX, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

Suggested name: Compass Nav

What I want: I need a compass plugin that is like LobbyWatch/LobbySwitch/CompassNavagation that is not out of date and I need it to be able to be able to be command executable so i can have a player /warp to a place and Bungeecord executable so players can switch servers.

Ideas for commands: /compass reload

Ideas for permissions: compass.use

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

Solaris_88

3. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

4. Offline

nverdier

5. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

I need it to be in the same GUI is the problem.

6. Offline

Solaris_88

7. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

I need it to be in the same GUI is the problem.

Yes i tried lobby watch, it is having permission issues. Not only that it wont give me the compass and nothing happens when i right click it. --> i set in the config to be a compass not a watch.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  8. Offline

Solaris_88

9. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

I dont see it in the description but will it work with BungeeCord like if it executed a command /server survival would it work?

10. Offline

Solaris_88

Yeah, you can set it up for OP commands. So you would put something like COMMAND:OP:/server survival (I think. I have not looked in the config for a about a week) here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chest-commands/pages/tutorial/click-actions/ that tells you how to do everything

Be careful with this command.
    To execute a command as OP, put 'op:' before the command.

Example:

COMMAND: 'op: say Hello world!'

I was close :p forgot a space xD
    But yea, it should work for bungee.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  11. Offline

nverdier

@XSilverSlayerX @Solaris_88 I'm actually not sure about this because it runs the command through Bukkit, and bukkit has no commands that do any such thing... The way you can use commands such as '/server' is because all commands go through BungeeCord first, and then it goes to Bukkit afterwards. It's worth a try for sure, just I'm not 100% sure it'll work.

12. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

13. Offline

Solaris_88

Well damn.....

Did you try a console command? Could do /server {player} survival

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  14. Offline

nverdier

@XSilverSlayerX You could use another plugin that can make players change servers from Bukkit, and then use those commands... It would work, but it does seem quite sloppy.

@Solaris_88 It won't work. As I said before, BungeeCord intercepts the commands beforehand, so if you try to use it directly from Bukkit, it won't work.

15. Offline

Solaris_88

16. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Locked.
    We do not support Servers which have authentication disabled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.