Climbing Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Okinaru, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Okinaru

Plugin category:
    Mechanics

Minecraft version:
    1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

Suggested name:
    BOTWClimbing

What I want:
    I want a plugin that allows players to climb certain blocks (Configurable), and when players climb those blocks I want them to get Hunger 3 for 2 seconds (looping over and over again until they stop climbing.)

I however do not want ladders to do the same. If a player is climbing a ladder I don't want the players to have any effects on them.

Ideas for commands:
    /climb reload - [Default OP]

Ideas for permissions:
    No permissions needed for this plugin

When I'd like it by:
    ASAP

2. Offline

CWKFR

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  3. Offline

Okinaru

You can climb more than just one block right? Also how do I even add this to the server? lol

4. Offline

Machine Maker

Click on the releases tab (in between the branches tab and the contributors tab) if you can find the button. Here's the direct link.

https://github.com/cwkfr/Climbing/releases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Offline

Okinaru

I forgot to mention a few things, and a few things I'd like to be fixed for this:

If you can it'd be great if players didn't start climbing when they are 1 block away from the block and rather touching it, kind of like how ladders or vines work.

I also need the ability to climb more than just 1 type of block.

and finally I need this to be disabled in some worlds/regions made from WorldGuard.

EDIT: I KEEP FORGETTING THINGS. I also need players to lose the ability to climb when they have no more hunger.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  6. Offline

CWKFR

I'll implement what you need, might be a bit late because I'm busy this week.

** I'm not a fan of PlayerMoveEvent (event that is needed here) since it can cause lag to your server. I'm just telling you :)

7. Offline

Okinaru

Aren't there any alternatives that work almost exactly the same?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.