Filled ChestShop - Thing?! Look plz

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Siickest, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Offline

Siickest

So. I have a server and people wanna make tiny shops and I don't allow em to make their own in their base. I have made like a mall with tiny shops.. 2 chest in each and they can get one if they pay for it but the problem is that..

I do not have any Chest protection so I need to make sure they can open em. Only em.
    If I flag with worldguard.. /region flag TherussellShop chest-access allow
    then everone can open the chest. I only want Therussell to be able to open it.

Do you have any idea?? On a plugin or something?

If it possible if you could make like a chest protection that work.. Like only for chest. I tried LWC and that but i don't want it for the whole server. A good thing would be to like place a sign and type /private Therussel and then right click it or something xD So only he can open it :D

2. Offline

nhadobas

Just add that one player to the region.

3. Offline

Siickest

They can't open their chest. If i do chest access everyone can open it..

4. Offline

nhadobas

You have to create child regions.

5. Offline

Siickest

What? How?

6. Offline

seemethere

If someone is added to a WorldGuard region as either a member or an owner then they are automatically allowed access to chests within that region.

By child regions he means regions within an overarching region.

Ex:
    <Region Name> : <Priority>
    TheMallRegion : 0
    Shop1: 1 <Owner : Player1>

With that type of setup Player1 should be able to access chests in Shop1

7. Offline

Siickest

Hmm.. So I can make an area 100 n,e,s,w and name is mall.. then i need to add members to the mall region and.. Like im not understand to 100%

8. Offline

seemethere

Let me redirect you to the official wiki -> Here

9. Offline

Siickest

This was useful xD
    1. Select the city's region with WorldEdit.
    2. Create a region for it with /region define city.
    3. For Alex, who is a resident of the city, select the region for his plot.
    4. Create a region for it with /region define alexplot alex.
    5. Make Alex's region higher priority than the city's region in order for access to work out properly by using /region setpriority alexplot 10. If you do not do this, Alex would need build access in both his plot and the city plot.
    6. You're done!

10. Offline

noraver

/rg define market
    /rg define shop
    /rg setparent shop market
    /rg flag shop build allow

i have my own shopping area but i also use http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/buyland/

this way an admin or mod does not have to be there they can buy the shop they by clicking a sign,
    once they buy it they can go to there shop and build and change the desgin of there shop in the shop region u defined
    also if they dont want there shop no more they go back to the sign click it and sell it back for less money for when they payed for it (changed in config) and the shop will be restored to how it was before they they bought it (note if they dont remove stuff from the shop area if they sell it they will lose those things