[CHAT] User specific chat filter (Will pay)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Bakuhatsu, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Offline

Bakuhatsu

Who am I?
    I'm someone who run a server that has got quite the large age span along the users yet doesn't have any censoring rules really, and would like this plugin for players who might not really like what some players is typing so they can have a more clean chat experience. (Imagine it yourself when it's a furry server...)

What do I want the plugin being able to do?
    I'm looking for a more special chatfilter, currently most chatfilters out there is just on/off for everyone, what I am looking for is a filter that the user themselves turn on which will filter their chat away from whatever words that is defined in a config file.

When a word that is in the list appear in chat I would want the whole message to just simply go for example:
    <Username> ***Filtered message***
    Even though just one listed word is present in a huge sentence.

More simply put, a filter that only affect the chat for the person who turn it on and filtering messages containing words from a config file while other players not having the filter on will still see the messages.

Potential commands
    /filter on - Turns filter on for the user
    /filter off - Turns the filter off for the user

Any permissions isn't really needed but if any, superperms ofc.

I will pay
    I can pay up 25$ through paypal for this plugin, of course after I've seen some result that it works as supposed.

2. Offline

boardinggamer

I am on it =P