Filled Carry on from essentials sign

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by andrewginn, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

andrewginn

Hello I was wondering if anyone who had experience with essentials could make a sell-all sign plugin, what this means and what I want it to be like is for instance you have a full inventory of stone, you have to stand there right clicking to sell all the stone, in your inventory with this plugin I want people to sell quickly and enjoy the game more. This is how i want the layout to be
    This is default essentials:
    [Sell]
    (Amount)
    (ItemName/ID)
    (Cost)

What this means is that you want to sell, a certain amount of an item for a editable amount of money, now for the plugin i want.
    Custom Plugin:
    [Sell]
    All
    (ItemName/ID)
    (Cost)

All i want to have is a implement for a sell all sign so you can sell it all.
    I know this is easy so if someone has time to please can you do it. Thank you, I am still learning java so any suggestions on easy ways to learn it please post it in the description :D

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

3. Offline

andrewginn

mrCookieSlime thanks bro been searching for one ages!

mrCookieSlime is it possible to know how to change the sell sign so it doesnt have to have the green on sell all

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

andrewginn
    Yes you can change it in the config.yml
    Also please mark this Thread as filled.

5. Offline

andrewginn

mrCookieSlime when i edit the sellall-sign-prefix to &7[&eSell All&7] It doesnt work please fix

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

andrewginn
    It does work. But if you change the prefix you also need to recreate all Signs with your new prefix.
    So you need to write [Sell All] now.

7. Offline

andrewginn

8. andrewginn Make sure you aren't going over the sign character limit, spaces count too!

9. Offline

mrCookieSlime

I know, I already checked his Prefix Character length it is ok...

andrewginn
    Did you also specifya Shop?
    Also, mind sending me a screenshot of your Sign?

10. Offline

andrewginn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.