Care to help a lad out?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kegan187, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kegan187

I am going to be starting a Let's Play on my friends Multiplayer Survival Server, and no I am not inviting anyone to come and be in it. I am asking if anyone would be kind and help me set up my computer, and my friends VPS so that it appears that I am in singleplayer because of the lack of lag. Anyway, my friends VPS is from Alienvps/AlienLayer, idk which, and it has 2gbs of guaranteed ram, 100gbs of disk space, 1000gbs of bandwidth, and has the CentOS 5 32-bit operating system. The VPS can get a few different operating system, just ask and I will list them. My computer has 4gbs of ram, a dual core intel processor, don't know which exactly, over 600gbs of room because of a few HDDs, and the Windows Vista 64-Bit Home Premium Operating System.

Is there anyway to help make these two computers connect to each other better over the internet? I mean so that I have less lag then usual. And I don't mean that I have lag right now when I say I want less lag than usual, I just mean that I want less lag so that when lag spikes come, and come they shall, I, and more importantly the recording, won't really be affected.

Thanks guys and I have to apologize for making this so long, and probably a little bit difficult for you to understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.