Can't Connect...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CalicoCream, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CalicoCream

Yesterday, I was able to connect to my server, no problem, I haven't changed anything, but now, I cannot connect...

1. What OS are you using (Brand and version - Ex. Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 x64)? Windows 10
    2. What architecture is the OS you are running (x64 or x86)? x64
    3. What version and architecture is your java install? (Type: java -version in command prompt.)
    If you run any GNU/Linux, run this command to get all 3:1.8.0_121-b13
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc? no
    5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.) 1.7.9
    The build number is displayed in the top of the server.log.
    6. Pastebin.com/Pastie.org your server.log, server.properties and bukkit.yml files. https://pastebin.com/NNZj9jXZ
    7. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server? ?
    8. What plugins are you running?
    Worldedit, and world border
    9. What error are you getting (remember to post your server.log file (from the start to finish of your server) - pastebin.com or pastie.org please)? I can't log on.
    10. What have you tried already? I've removed all plugins, and run vanilla server, I can log on to the server Lemoncloud just fine so its not my connection.
    11. Have you tried any of the things below? Yes, but if I update bukkit, I will lose some important plugins I have..

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

Bukkit is built to be backwards compatible. You should be able to update without any plugins breaking. Even if they do, and they do not currently have a version that supports 1.11 (which is unlikely) you can either find another plugin that does the same thing or ask someone else to update the plugin for you.

If you still want to stay on 1.7, please read this and make sure you are comfortable with these issues.
    This may or may note have anything to do with your issue. Right here, it seems thee is a corrupt file, either being a part of the jar or of the world file.
    [Edit] This is an issue with some "AutoUpdater" file. I did not know bukkit came with an updater. Strange.

I think you may not have enough memory space/ processing power for this server. It is saying it skipped 48 ticks (over two seconds worth of processing time). If you are running the server on the same computer you have you minecraft client running, do not do that. Make sure the server has its own computer. If the server is the only thing that is running and it is still lagging, you may need a better computer.

3. Offline

CalicoCream

Thank you, My computer has a lot of memory so I'm sure its the fact that I run minecraft AND the server on the some laptop.

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@CalicoCream
    Memory is not your issue. It is your processor, which is most likely your problem since you're using a laptop. The fact that the server is skipping ticks means you do not have enough processing power to handle both your client and your server.

If you can, find another computer you can use or find a hosting company to host your server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.