Solved Can't build or place

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xnxanatorx, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xnxanatorx

I paid a professional to set up my Permissions. Everything is right except cant build or place unless as a op.
    heres the paste bin http://pastebin.com/ai9gHqdJ
    i also cant see my rank name on chat i installed ChatController from spiggot.

2. Offline

Hyperenci

So as for the issue with ChatController i dont know what to tell you, but are you using a land management plugin, if so check the config, also this permissions.yml was not done well, he is doing inheritance and the first group has modifyworld.* , but he keeps reitterating it in the other groups although it is already being inherited throughout all the groups.
    And for the building issue, you need to add the permission nodes for block.place and block.break, then it should all work also note once you make the changes you will need to do /pex reload to load the new configuration.

3. Offline

xnxanatorx

I don't know if I have a land management plugin as far as I know I I also found what is causing the build or placing not to work, it is the plugin world guard I installed. I also did wen into the world folder and set the build for the world to true. Here are the plugins I have installed.
    ClearLag, Essentials, IConomy, NicknameGUI, PermissionsEx, SilkSpawners, ASkyBlock, Vault, WarpSigns,
    WorldEdit, and WorldGuard. Here is what I typed in the sky lock world folder in the world guard
    build-permission-nodes:
    enable: true
    deny-message:

4. Offline

Hyperenci

So is your issue fixed, if so mark the thread as solved and it doesnt look like you have a land management plugin other than worldguard so you look good to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.