Solved Can anyone help me updated the plugin AutoSort?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by VanillaCupcake4, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

VanillaCupcake4

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but I'm desperately trying to get this plugin to work again (for 1.12). https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/autosort I have very limited background in Java and don't even know where to begin, if someone wouldn't mind helping me out or at least pointing me in the right direction I'd be incredibly grateful. Thank you so much in advance!

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@VanillaCupcake4
    In order to distribute that jar, or and modifications to that jar, we would need the authors permission. Only one of the creators was last online five months; the other was last seen a year ago. Unless one of them comes back online and lets us know we can do this, no one here is allowed to give you an edited version of that project.

Since you only have a limited background in Java, I would recommend you ask someone in the Plugin Requets forum to make this plugin for you.

3. Offline

VanillaCupcake4

@Zombie_Striker Oh OK, thank you for letting me know! I'll mark this as solved and put another post in plugin requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.