Bukkit plugin to support "smart move" mod ;)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Vaupell, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Vaupell

Recently got my hands on the smart move mod from minecraft forum and its great :D
    it works fine on bukkit servers as is, except 1 feature.

Crawling through a 1x1 hole, will sufforcate you.
    Why: for questing a labyrinth or obstacle course ;)

2. Offline

Vynlar

How about you talk to the modder about his mod. He knows it better then anyone else and can fix the bug faster.

3. Offline

Meganperk

i love this mod as well, there is another problem with swimming down 1x1 holes and then trying to swim out an opening at a 90 degree angle that is 2 blocks high

4. Offline

JerryDVP

Same exact issue here, i found the fix in the 5.10 readme_server file:

"In summary using a SMP server with Smart Moving provides the following features:
    * crawling into small holes without taking damage
    * climbing down without suffering ground arrival damage
    * smart moving anmiations for the other players"

5.10 requires Player API 1.6 and there is it wasn't written for bukkit so we are at a loss. We can't setup a smart moving bukkit server atm so i guess for now....no crawling under blocks. :(

This whole thing took me like 3 hours messing up my bukkit and Minecraft till i found out it wasn't supported lol. Oh well, saved some humble soul the trouble :)

Vaupell likes this.
  5. Offline

JerryDVP

Vaupell, i got it to work with my bukkit server! He updated it to 6.2 and added a Bukkit API so it works perfectly. I'm gonna make a video on how to do it. Here is a <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Video done.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
    Yellow__ likes this.