Bukkit Common Error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Chryso24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Chryso24

:mad: I've Been Running My Bukkit Server For A Week Now Normally And today suddenly the server stooped working and i cant relogin i says something bout ''connection netty handler,read timeout exception.Ruined My Day,Searched in every single forum and couldnt find an answer

Notes: I Have Portforwarded,im sure my ip hasnt changed,restarted server lots of times,restarted my computer,my router, Downgraded to 1.6.4 and nothing.Also My Plugin Folders Were ALL Deleted All Of A Sudden...They actually disappeared since they are not in my recycle bin.Please give me a correct answer , hurry up. I Was About To Get a lot of people to my server and now noone will ever prefer it because of this:/ Please Answer Today,The Last Forum I SawAbout This Issue Lasted a year and still isnt solved

2. Offline

Chryso24

Bump......No Reply? Please Someone

3. Offline

LHammonds

Sorry but plugins don't delete themselves and you are not giving us much to go on to troubleshoot your problem...which sounds like a case of the nut behind the wheel or a troll for a little/big brother messing with you.

What OS are you running? Windows 7? 64-bit?
    How much RAM does your PC have?
    What version of Java are you running? Oracle JRE 1.7.0_55? 64-bit?
    What does your startup batch file look like? How is it calling Java.exe?
    What are the contents of your server log?

You might want to setup a plain 'ol vanilla Craftbukkit server to trouble-shoot your setup and avoid whatever mess you are currently working with. Here is a basic tutorial for setting one up.

LHammonds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.