Boss Battle

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by seiterseiter1, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Offline

seiterseiter1

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: BossBattle

What I want: I would like a plugin that allows me to set up multiple arenas for different bosses that are in minecraft. So when they type a command like /boss witch it will teleport them to the witch arena and let them fight alone again the witch and the only way they can loose to the witch is by dying,logging off or typing /leave. I would like it that it doesnt take you to a lobby or any of those I just want it to take you to an arena that doesnt have some one already in it. Once they kill the boss they get teleported back to the server spawn and are given money which you set when you setup the arena.

Ideas for commands:
    Player Commands.
    /boss witch (Teleports you only to a witch arena that doesnt have anyone in it.)
    /boss wither (Teleports you only to a wither arena that doesnt have anyone in it.)
    /boss enderdragon (Teleports you only to a enderdragon arena that doesnt have anyone in it.)
    /leave (leaves any arena.)
    Setup Commands.
    /boss create (name of arena) (arena type witch wither enderdragon.)
    /boss (arena name) setposition1 (sets the boundary of where the mob/player can go.)
    /boss (arena name) setposition2 (sets the boundary of where the mob/player can go.) [or use worldedit wand)
    /boss (arena name) setspawn (Sets player spawn in arena
    /boss enable (enables all arenas)
    /boss disable (disabled all arenas)
    /boss (arena name) setreward (money)

Ideas for permissions:
    Bossbattle.use
    Bossbattle.setup

Could anyone make this plugin?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016