[BIG PROJECT] Search and Destroy

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Chibbey, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Offline

Chibbey

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: SearchAndDestroy

What I want: I would like a search and destroy plugin where there is 1 big game. I only want one so its not as hard to make. I would like there to be 2 teams. Red team and blue team. People will be assigned to teams and will get a bone. If they right click the bone it will bring up a menu that is 9x1 and it is named "Search & DestroyMenu". In slot 2 there will be a Iron Sword named Kits in White and in Slot 4 there will be a Diamond Sword Named Buy Kits and Slot 6 there will be a White wool called Teams. Also Slot 2 is actually Slot 3 and Slot 4 is Actually Slot 5 and Slot 6 is actually 7 its just if you were actually doing it its not 1 - 9 its 0 - 8 so slot 1 would be 0.

But yea and when you click the Iron Sword called "Kits" it will open another Inventory Named "Kits" and it will show you all purchased Kits. And When you exit out of it and click the bone again and click 'Buy Kits' it will open a Inventory called "Balance: <display balance>" and it will show all purchasable kits. And if you click the Wool it will open up a Inventory called "Teams". In teams there will be two pieces of wool in slot 2 ( Actually slot 3) there will be a red piece of wool named "Join Red" and in slot 4 (Actually slot 5) there will be a white piece of wool called "Leave Team" and slot 6 (Actually 7) there will be a blue piece called "Join Blue".

When a player clicks red team or blue team wool it will add them to that team and if they click the leave team they will leave their team. During all this there will be a timer on the bottom of the screen which is Pre-Game and on the bottom of screen I mean EXP Bar. So There will be a Time of 5:00 Min for Pre-Game so it will start off as 300 and go down by 1 every 1 second so 300, 129, 128 and when it reaches 0 the game will start. So there will be a 300 Second (5 Min) Countdown and they will have a bone named "Search & Destroy Menu". And they get to pick their team and kit and but kits well the timer goes down.

There will also be a scoreboard on the side of the screen called Players and it will say Players on top in gold and in the scoreboard it will say in yellow Players and say how many people are in the game and in red it will say red and how many people are in the red team and in blue it will say blue and how many people are in the blue team.

When a player joins a team and lets say there is 5 people on the blue team and 0 on the red and someone tries to join the blue team it wont let them cause it will say "Blue has too many players please join red!" and the same for red if they tried to join red and it had 5 more players than blue it will say "Red has too many players please join blue!". So the teams get even players. So there could be 105 people on red and 100 on blue and if a person tries to join red it wont let them. So when the game starts the people not on a team will be auto assigned evenly and everyone will get there chosen kit and if the people didn't get a kit they will get the default kit that will be configured in the config.yml.

Also there will be there a Search and Destroy Currency called 'Points'. Points is what they will buy kits with. You get points for winning and losing games. So when you lose a game you get 1 point and if you win you get 3 points these will be configurable in the config.yml. So but when the game starts they will get there kits and in the first slot they will get blaze powder called fuse that people use to fuse and defuse the bomb. The bomb is a piece of tnt that we look at and define with a command.

So now the people get sent to their teams spawn to start the battle. ALSO for the last 5 seconds of pre-game countdown could there be a sound effect that is sorta like a countdown sound. When the game starts the 2 teams will battle 2 the death and the try to get to each others bombs. The player will then have to right click the bombs for a certain amount of time that is randomized and the lowest and highest amount will be configured in the config.yml.

So now after that it will take the bomb 1:30 to explode. So it will be in the exploding state for 1:30. Giving the other team time to defuse it. The defuse high and low times will be able to configure in the config.yml cause there also random. So if the bomb gets defused by the other team they will win the game and everyone in the other team will die and become spectators. Also everyone who gets killed becomes a spectator and gets a bone to get ready for next map. The maps will be cycled through. The spectators can fly around.

The winners will then be able to fly around. When the game ends there will be 10 seconds before the next map pre-game is ready. giving the plugin time to setup the game. If a player joins the server during a game they will be turned into a spectator. Also the team will get a colored nametag so the blue team would have a blue nametag on their head and red nametag for redteam. Also could the kits be made by using a command.

Ideas for commands: MAIN COMMAND: /snd
    -/snd setmap <1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc...> - Set a map and its spawn where ever you are
    -/snd setspawn <blue|red> <map#> - Set the blue or red spawn for the map
    -/snd setbomb <team> <map#>
    -/snd createkit <kitname> - create a kit
    -/snd additem <kitname> - add the currently held item to a kit
    -/snd <sethelmet|setchestplate|setleggings|setboots> <kitname> - set the currently held item as a kits armor
    -/snd kits - list all kits
    -/snd setinvisible <kitname> - Set if a kit should be invisible so the other team cant see that player, they can only see if there holding a item and there running particles and if there on fire or there a arrow in them
    -/snd setnormal <kitname> - Set if the kit shouldn't be bought and already there
    -/snd setprice <price> <kitname> - set a kits price
    -/snd setdefault <kitname> - set if a kit should be default kit so if player doesn't choose kit!
    OR YOU COULD JUST DO ALL THIS KIT STUFF IN CONFIG.YML, I WOULD PREFER YOU DO IT IN CONFIG AND ALSO MAKE IT SO I CAN SET DEFAULT KIT AND ALSO LET ME SET IF ITS NORMAL AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY OR IF YOU HAVE TO BUY FOR X AMOUNT.

-/join <red|blue> - Join a team
    -/coder - Shows your name which is the plugins coder
    -/map - display the map your on
    -/kit - tell them there current kit
    -/money - see your balance
    -/bal - see your balance

Ideas for permissions:
    -snd.admin - set admin permissions which are the commands with /snd in front of them
    -snd.default - set default permissions which are the commands /join, /coder, /map, /kit, /money, and /bal

When I'd like it by: I don't care. Take your time I know it could take a very long time so take your time I also code a little myself im just not really good yet so I couldn't code this but I could do some little parts so add me on Skype so we can talk to each other and we can keep each other updated on the plugin my Skype is 'gunner52360'.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Chibbey Could you add some enters in the description?

3. Offline

TryB4

Chibbey
    Didn't even bother reading that wall of text.

timtower likes this.
  4. Whooahh a really huge description. ^^

5. Offline

xxCrazySkullxx

I'm mean I can help For the class selection part do you mean something like ChestCommands GUI?
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chest-commands/
    With chest commands GUI you an add commands to any thing in the chest. You an make them pick there team, kits and more from there and it would save the coder Ssssssoooooo much time. Also you can have a shop with Chest Commands GUI, hope this helps :).