Better Signs

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by fredghostkyle1, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Offline

fredghostkyle1

Hi there!

i would like a plugin that will let me select (WorldEdit's wand) signs on a wall, then in the Config.yml i can have them change what they say. and i would like a option to have them list players.

Commands: None

Features:
    - selce signs with WorldEdit.
    - have the selected signs list players
    - have the selected signs show what i have defined in the config.
    - and to have more than 1 sign selection.
    Thanks, fred

anyone??

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. Offline

anthonyc39

a bump in 15 minutes?

Tisk

Tisk :p

what is the goal? because you can copy and paste signs with world edit and they keep their text.

3. Offline

np98765

Ummm... You need to wait more than 15 minutes before bumping. -_- (12 hours)

EDIT: Ninja'd by anthonyc39 !

anthonyc39 likes this.
  4. Offline

fredghostkyle1

yes i know. sorry did not mean to.

you 2 interested?

5. Offline

anthonyc39

i just started learning coding as of yesterday, i mean i can do the basics but i have to dissect plugings to learn more indepth.

i could try to help haha.

6. Offline

np98765

Never worked with sign text... And typing what you want on a sign, from the chat bar, is bound to cause issues.

Plus, I've only been making plugins for a week. And I'm a bit busy with four simultaneous projects right now. :p

7. Offline

anthonyc39

you have only been making them for a week?

Holy BaJesus!

i'v seen your posts and the plugins you have already made...

Bravo dude, nice work!

8. Offline

np98765

Thanks. :D

9. Offline

fredghostkyle1

so... its a no :'(

10. Offline

np98765

Just read over the OP again. You want a wall of signs to display all the online players?

11. Offline

anthonyc39

are you thinking of the way plugins like Hunger Games have it where it is basically a live feed?

12. Offline

hawkfalcon

13. Offline

bergerkiller

Yup, you can use my plugin SignLink to display information on signs. Someone will have to make a plugin that generates an 'online players' variable though.

It doesn't use WorldEdit, instead you can set sign variables by putting the name around two %-signs.
    For example.

14. Offline

fredghostkyle1

yes
    Cool, thank you!