Better Enchantment plugin (Read Post)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tyrantelf, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Offline

tyrantelf

Plugin category: MISC

Suggested name: EnchantPerms (I don't really care, whoever makes it can choose)

A bit about me: I'm a server owner and we need this plugin for a donation privilege, and none of the current plugins seem to work for what we need.

What I want: I'd like to have permissions for each echantment tier (enchantperms.[enchant level] or enchantperms.[enchantlevel].[enchantment], with a * node for all enchantments.) I don't want it to be dependent on experience. Also, it needs to work for modded items, mainly items from tekkit (http://technicpack.net/tekkit)

Ideas for commands: /ep [enchant name or "all" for all enchants possible on the item] [level]

Ideas for permissions: enchantperms.[enchant level] or enchantperms.[enchantlevel].[enchantment]

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, or yesterday :p.

Similar plugin requests: None that I know of.. jEnchant has the basic idea, but you have to have the amount of experience needed, and it's glitchy (command/perms don't work correctly)

Devs who might be interested in this: I don't know, I'd take anyone. We just need it soon.